Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey and White DOG FOUND in Waterford

Options
  • 03-04-2013 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

There is a white and grey dog wondering around the streets, I'm pretty sure I passed him along the folly this morning around 8:30am but now I've seen him again along the Williamstown Road area, near Bishops Field.

He is wearing a collar and a disk. I tried to get him but he looked nervous of me and ran away.

He looks looked after, I will go out and try get him again... I'm armed with ham slices this time ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

is that you ace?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

is that you ace?

Sorry,I've no idea what you're on about. Do you know this dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

Kloecor wrote: »
    Sorry,I've no idea what you're on about. Do you know this dog?

was a poor attempt of a joke on my part..as in ace ventura the pet detective..seeing as you had a thread about a cat the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

was a poor attempt of a joke on my part..as in ace ventura the pet detective..seeing as you had a thread about a cat the other day.

Hahaha... I like your style! Thanks for the giggle lol

Advertisement