Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Fiber Broadband Phase III

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

vector3 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I live near the Aqua Dome (Ballyard Hill) in Tralee. I've seen the vans around upgrading the gear at the side of the road.  When will the new service be available? The press release said Easter for construction phase completion.

Thanks,
      -v3

Phase III includes thirteen communities in eight counties across the country, passing an additional 125,000 homes and businesses. Work is expected to commence this winter with the aim to complete the construction phase by Easter 2013. The communities include:
    Churchfield (Cork City); Waterford City; Kilkenny City; Sligo Town; Mullingar, (Co Westmeath); Tralee (Co. Kerry); Westport (Co Mayo); Crown Alley, Dolphin’s Barn, Nutley and Beggars Bush, Coolock (Dublin City); Balbriggan, (Co Dublin).
    No sooner than May 20th. Please add the Tralee units to the map linked below. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

vector3 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I live near the Aqua Dome (Ballyard Hill) in Tralee. I've seen the vans around upgrading the gear at the side of the road.  When will the new service be available? The press release said Easter for construction phase completion.

Thanks,
      -v3

Phase III includes thirteen communities in eight counties across the country, passing an additional 125,000 homes and businesses. Work is expected to commence this winter with the aim to complete the construction phase by Easter 2013. The communities include:
    Churchfield (Cork City); Waterford City; Kilkenny City; Sligo Town; Mullingar, (Co Westmeath); Tralee (Co. Kerry); Westport (Co Mayo); Crown Alley, Dolphin’s Barn, Nutley and Beggars Bush, Coolock (Dublin City); Balbriggan, (Co Dublin).

Hi vector3,

We are still waiting on definitive activation dates (as part of phase 2 & 3 of the fibre roll-out).

We Hope to make an announcement in early May.

If you would like to PM me with your address I can check it out in more detail for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement