Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada from the US on Irish Passport

Options
  • 03-04-2013 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, me and a few friends are driving across america (Boston to San Diego) in June/July. I'm then flying from San Diego to Toronto to visit a friend for a week, and then flying back to Boston and on home to Ireland. I know ill need a ESTA visa for america but what about travelling to Canada then for a week? Will i be alright? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

You'll be grand yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gary_89

Thanks for your help. Also, I have my flight booked from Boston to Dublin, it departs at 18.30. I'm going to fly from Toronto to Boston on the same day and try make my flight to Ireland. Anyone any ideas how long I would need to allow for getting off the flight from Toronto, collect my bags, make my way to departures and check in for the connecting flight? 3 hours is loads of time isn't it? Anyone any experience of Boston airport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

3 hours should ge plenty. Plus your bags should be checked all the way through for you

Advertisement