Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T2 Long Wick

Options
  • 03-04-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone come across Irish stores with the long wick replacement heads in stock. My wife and I, plus three family members who I managed to convert recently all use these and it falls on me to do the purchasing. I really don't want to go back to everyone 8 weeks later and tell them to change their setup after stocking up on the initial clearomisers at the start.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

These lads dont specify whether the heads are long or short wick but i imagine they will tell you if you email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

These lads dont specify whether the heads are long or short wick but i imagine they will tell you if you email them.

Thanks - Looks like long wicks in the picture but I'll e-mail them to check.

Can you confirm that I am not going blind and that this vendor is not on the vendors list in the sticky (its what I rely on for shopping):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

This is the most up to date list of vendors.

Ok, back to the drawing board as the store linked above only had short wicks too. Anyone else seen them, or are the UK websites my best option now.

In relation to the suggested store above, I had never heard of them, but I have to praise there responsiveness. I got an immediate reply to my query at 10.30 last night and a further reply about 11.30. They offered to get them in for me but my needs are a little more urgent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Can you not just get the short wick, e-smokeireland didn't seem to have the long wick in stock for my last order so just got the short wick and all is well with the world

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Carb wrote: »
    Ok, back to the drawing board as the store linked above only had short wicks too. Anyone else seen them, or are the UK websites my best option now.

In relation to the suggested store above, I had never heard of them, but I have to praise there responsiveness. I got an immediate reply to my query at 10.30 last night and a further reply about 11.30. They offered to get them in for me but my needs are a little more urgent.

Agreed. I use them sometimes and they are excellent indeed. I know they were removed from the vendor list about a year ago but they are very helpful.

Can you not just get the short wick, e-smokeireland didn't seem to have the long wick in stock for my last order so just got the short wick and all is well with the world

I thought the short wicks were not compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

They're compatible but some people just prefer the different lengths - I like both

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Carb wrote: »
    I thought the short wicks were not compatible.

They are compatible, any port in a storm, needed some straight away :)

Only difference I can see is that you just have to check the short wick is kept wet with juice once the level drops, no biggie

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Agreed - you just get into the habit of giving it a bit of a swirl, tip or a shake once in a while no biggie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Tomhere

Have you tried Re-Wicking it yourself to give you the lenght you want. Bit tricky with the coil getting it right but it takes just a bit of practice to get right and in total 5 mins to rebuild. Took me 4 attempts.

Advertisement