Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo van Rental

Options
  • 03-04-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just wondering who would be the cheapest place in town to rent a Van for a day or two something along the lines of a Transit.
    Cheers Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I found Noel Gordon on the old Dublin Rd, (past Molly Fultons) sound to deal with.
    Number in the phone book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I think you have to have your own insurance for noel gordon though, Enterprise have a transit, and for about the same price, fully insured.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

ISDW wrote: »
    I think you have to have your own insurance for noel gordon though, Enterprise have a transit, and for about the same price, fully insured.

Same price?? Definitely a lot more expensive because of having to take their insurance policy.
    Gordon worked out 40% cheaper in my case than Enterprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

red sean wrote: »
    Same price?? Definitely a lot more expensive because of having to take their insurance policy.
    Gordon worked out 40% cheaper in my case than Enterprise.

i found it a good price, I would have had to leave my own vehicle parked up and uninsured if I'd hired from Noel Gordon, whereas with Enterprise I could keep my own vehicle insured and use their van. I didn't accept their first price, and they came down :)

Advertisement