Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sudoeste Festival Portugal!! Info Please..

Options
  • 04-04-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm looking for a bit of info regarding this music festival in Portugal which is staged in August. A few of my friends and I are looking to head along. There are some really good acts this year, e.g. Avicii, Fatboy Slim, Calivin Harris.

Basically I'm looking to get in contact with someone who's previously attended. It's very difficult to locate tickets on an English language website. I know google can translate the content from Portugese to English, but it's still a bit confusing. We're looking at possibly flying to Faro and getting the bus/train up. That's all pretty straightforward, but I want to get more info about the camping/tickets/deals, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Maybe your best bet is the Efest Festival Forums They have a section called International Festivals. Register with them and post in that section you will have a better chance of getting a reply, there might even be old threads documenting the previous editions of the festival. If not you can start a thread and there will be efesters there who go to a nutty amount of festivals buying up the early birds.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 B99

Thanks for the advice. I said I'd try Boards.ie preferably as I'd like to hear about an Irish person's experience of the festival. Must check out that other website though!

Advertisement