Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Displaying Company Name Outside The Registered Office.

Options
  • 04-04-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just incorporated a private limited company ( It's a trade I can do from home). As I understand one of the requirements is ;

A company is required to paint or affix its name in a conspicuous place, in legible letters, on the outside of every office or place in which its business is carried

Since my home is also the registered office, I can't display the company name in a conspicuous place.

Other requirements such as . A company is further required to have its name mentioned in legible characters in all business letters of the company and in all cheques, invoices and receipts of the company can easily be adhered to.

How do I get round this? Any informative advise is welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

You are suppose to put a sign up at the registered office address but no one does. So I wouldn't worry about it to much.

There is no way around the letterhead etc. If you are using your home address as your registered office and business address you have to put it on lettter head, bank statements etc.

If you want to keep your home address private you need to use a virtual office which will cost you about 30 a month.

Hth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 freedom32

You've answered the question spot on , thanks. My partner seems a lil bit more concerned about this than me.

The other part was just a general statement, not a question.

Thanks.

Advertisement