Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great service from e-smokeireland.eu

Options
  • 04-04-2013 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I bought my vamo from e-smokeireland a few months ago, and everything worked fine until a few weeks ago. Recently it started firing really inconsistently which I put down to the dodgy springs a few of them had.
    I emailed the owner and asked him if he stocked new ones (I didn't ask for anything, just if he sold them or not) and he sent me a new bottom cap and spring for free!
    Just wanted to say, awesome customer service from those guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

yep, I always get a few extras in my orders from them, Ill keep coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

e-smokeireland are pretty awesome and seem to be one of the well liked vendors around. I've bought off them several times would recommend them to anyone no problem. I really like their in house wingnuts selection of e-liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MrJimi

I agree. It's very nice that you can ring them and they know what they're talking about. Have recommended them to a few friends :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

There is a bunch of vendors closer to home that I could buy from but I much prefer to shop local. ;)

Advertisement