Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by Visa Issue

Options
  • 04-04-2013 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭

I am having a serious problem with the Verified by Visa set up this morning, I have had to call 4 times now for a reset as my four digit code from my account number is not registering, I am getting very frustrated as are the staff I have been calling, I very rarely use the card online and am at a loss as to what is happening here. My account is now locked again:(, I think I will stick with bricks and morter shopping.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi RobbingBandit.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear of the recent issues you have encountered with your Verified by Visa account.

Please contact Banking 365 directly on 0818 365 365, select option 6 and then option 2 and a representative will be happy to look into the matter further for you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

It is probably not an issue with the card but with the staff who are resetting the pin. From what I recall a company called HCL which is outsourced provide verified by visa support based in Kilkenny and Belfast.

Advertisement