Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kick-Eez

• 04-04-2013 8:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭

I have brand new (in original packaging) KICK-EEZ pad "All Purpose Black) (301-5-L-B) for sale. €30, pickup in Citywest/Saggart
    photoscd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭skinnylizzy

Hi man. What will this fit? Is it a uniform 'one size fits all' butt pad? I'll offer you're €30 and meet you at CityWest again, if it will fit my Lanber Soprting Deluxe without much messing around or cutting or anything. Let me know. Cheers man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭damanloox

It's "Grind to Fit" pad. Have a look here for dimensions etc.

Ok, let me do a bit of research and see if grinding it is a job I can do myself. I'll be back on to you ASAP. Cheers man.

Hi, I think I'm gonna leave this. It seems like a lot of work, a bit too much. I'd probably end up ruining my stock on the final sanding..... Ha ha.

Yep... I'd probably leave this to a gunsmith or somebody qualified ;)
    I spoke to Pat Sludds a few months ago and he was charging 20 Euro for that (including stock shortening) - might be worth considering..

• Advertisement

-bump-

- and another bump -

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement