Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night taxi on Tuesdays

Options
  • 04-04-2013 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭

I'm planning on heading away later this month and getting the bus to and from Dublin airport. But with the time of my return flight, I need to get the last bus home from the airport which doesn't get in until 2:45 Tuesday Night/Wednesday morning.
    So was wondering are there taxis around Letterkenny at that time or would I need to book one?
    I know Tuesdays aren't really a busy night and don't exactly fancy walking up to Killyclug at that time of night. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

There should be taxis at mr chippys at least but if worried i'd call any of the taxi companies and book one

if you need any numbers give me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

May do that. Still deciding what to do. I may drive down myself or stay down there for the night.
    And since I'm a non drinker, I can't remember the last time I got a taxi home. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Voodoo is on Tuesday nights so will be kicking out time around then, will be plenty of taxis around!

Advertisement