Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No cheque yet casual work

• 04-04-2013 9:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Husband didn't receive his jsa cadual workers cheque this week yet. Thought it might be due to the bank holiday but its Thursday and still no sign. Did anyone else receive/not receive??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Davy1719

lukesmom wrote: »
    Husband didn't receive his jsa cadual workers cheque this week yet. Thought it might be due to the bank holiday but its Thursday and still no sign. Did anyone else receive/not receive??

Mine came yesterday so I don't know why his didn't come, maybe he should check with social welfare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Davy1719 wrote: »
    Mine came yesterday so I don't know why his didn't come, maybe he should check with social welfare

Still no cheque today :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Ring the Social Welfare office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I got my cheque on Wednesday but I've been on casual dockets for four weeks and this is the first time it's actually been posted. Week 1 , 2 & 3 I had to go over and tell them I hadn't received a cheque. Week 1 they said I hadn't been changed over to casual and that's why no cheque was issued , despite them issuing me dockets and me filling it in and returning it. Week 2 they said they never received my docket - which I had left in and week 3 , again they said they never received my docket. They went looking for week 3's docket and found weeks 2's 'missing' docket.

The same could have happened to your husband , ring the social welfare office as his docket may have been mislaid which would result in non payment.

Advertisement