Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subsidised traps

Options
  • 04-04-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi guys, im interested in buying a few larsen traps and heard you can get discounts through the nargc. can anyone tell me the process of doing this<
    Thanks
    AF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

You'll have to probably get them from your regional game council, you won't buy them directly off the NARGC.

Why not get them through someone in a local gun club.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Depends on you county NARGC board and what % they are covering..all receipts and payments are made to local clubs not individuals.

In Galway, they cover 50% of the costs for clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

averagefox wrote: »
    Hi guys, im interested in buying a few larsen traps and heard you can get discounts through the nargc. can anyone tell me the process of doing this<
    Thanks
    AF

Did you get sorted on this topic as I just bought 3 Larsen Traps the other day through the Club and there is a discount.

Advertisement