Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy working trousers.

• 04-04-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    Does anyone know where to get navy maternity working trousers. My wife needs two pairs for work but has had no luck finding any.
    Shes currently wearing her normal work pants but with the top button open but at 24 weeks they no longer fit.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I'm finding it really hard to find work trousers - you'd think every maternity range would stock them, but no!! Next had some decent mat wear; she could try Next online - http://search.nextdirect.com/search?asug=&w=Maternity%20&nxti=0&nxtv=000&country=ie&lang=en&curr=EUR
    Their sizes are quite small though, maybe go up a size for comfort

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blazer2904

Thanks nikpump but she tried next and they only have black maternity trousers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

blazer2904 wrote: »
    Thanks nikpump but she tried next and they only have black maternity trousers.

I got a pair of work trousers in new look n they're good! The only thing is they fall down, but there's loops for belts n stuff! I think mime are a tad too big too! Dunnes also do work trousers that are soft n elasticated waist! They're not maternity, but they're really comfy! Hope that helps :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I tried on a navy pair in Next at the weekend.

She could also try getting a Belly Belt set from Amazon or maybe Mothercare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

• Advertisement

Another option might be to try the Arnotts uniform department, nurses trousers should come in maternity styles!

Just picked up a pair of black over-bump trousers in Mothercare today, they seemed to have a good range of that type of thing, might be worth a look x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Navy work trousers hard to find even if not maternity :(
    Mothercare online? I'd say online the best bet anyway - very little in terms of work trousers out there but even what's available is in black!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blazer2904

Great thanks ladies for all the suggestions. She's ordered a pair of the mothercare navy chino's.

Advertisement