Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pawn shop tallaght

• 04-04-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Has anyone had any dealings with the pawn shop in tallaght that buy airsoft guns. Just wondering what kind of money they are offering for aegs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

dave762 wrote: »
    Has anyone had any dealings with the pawn shop in tallaght that buy airsoft guns. Just wondering what kind of money they are offering for aegs

Didn't know about this place, where are they please and +1 for the above, also, I'd like to know what they have for sale too? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

Think there on the Belgard road an add came up when I was looking on done deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Guessing by the fact it's a pawn shop I'd say whatever figure you're thinking of selling at knock 60-70% off. They're not in the business of giving good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 yoursorandom

It is in around the back of symths toy store... the got a few bits in there a lot off pistols an mp5 and a m14 last time I was in there .. its better for picking up old war uniforms and the like for ww2 teamed days and that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Are you talking about the liquidators?

They are in beside the cycle shop/ DID electrical/Subway/Smiths.

IF you are selling them your RIF's than they will only offer what they think is good (in fairness who would try sell a high end gun to a liquidator)
    When buying you might be getting a bargain as they don't really know te value of the gun but if it's above retail you know you're being ripped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement