Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Alarm provider?

Options
  • 04-04-2013 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I recently got a new alarm fitted (standard HKR alarm with no central monitoring), however the alarm guy was very unpleasant to deal with and I don't want to have to go back to him in the future. Can any other Alarm guy look after the alarm now or do I have to stick with the original provider? (i.e. a new guy wouldn't need any specific security code to deal with any issues/make any changes to the setup)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any licensed company can look after that for you & any licenced company can provide you with monitoring also.
    As I always say, shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭BillieBob

Cheers thanks for that.

Advertisement