Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Media and Marketing Summit

Options
  • 04-04-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I require some information on the % of people using mobile devices for web browsing purpose's as compared to desktop, for a report I am preparing. A number of weeks ago I was at the Digital Media and Marketing summit in Croke Park and I can remember figures in the region of 30-35 % currently, rising to 50% and over in 2014 being mentioned. I'm searching on the web for information to back this up and can't seem to find any. The highest figure I can come up with is around the 10 % mark currently. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Can anyone give me any ideas as to where I might find this information. Thanks in advance,

Raymey

Advertisement