Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennents T-Vital 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I reckon Arctic Monkeys.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have a feeling it will just be the support bill for the KOL gig

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ciaranf92

Confirmed that its the second headliner.

Could be Beyonce seeing as shes doing V around that week, plus it makes sense that they delayed it til after her Dublin show.

We are delighted to announce Snow Patrol will be headlining Day 2 of Tennent's Vital 2013! Also joining the bill on Day 2 are Kodaline, Foy Vance plus more to be announced. Catch them all at Boucher Road Playing Fields on Thursday 15th August! Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am from Ticketmaster. Exclusive Tennent's pre-sale starts tomorrow with a limited number of tickets on sale at 10am. Check back here tomorrow morning for the password. Don't miss out on your chance to snap up a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

We are delighted to announce Snow Patrol will be headlining Day 2 of Tennent's Vital 2013! Also joining the bill on Day 2 are Kodaline, Foy Vance plus more to be announced. Catch them all at Boucher Road Playing Fields on Thursday 15th August! Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am from Ticketmaster. Exclusive Tennent's pre-sale starts tomorrow with a limited number of tickets on sale at 10am. Check back here tomorrow morning for the password. Don't miss out on your chance to snap up a ticket! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MXyC3wOUI0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Like how **** is that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

****ing hell...

How original.

Snore Patrololol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Both gigs are a tad under whelming compared to last years lineups.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Both gigs are a tad under whelming compared to last years lineups.
    was hoping for pearl jam and q.o.t.s.a. for both nights and got that muck instead .. :mad:

• Advertisement

Agreed that Snow Patrol are prob no the most exciting booking , but still have to say they do put on a decent show anytime ive seen them. Prob gonna give t vital a miss this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

How much are tickets? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

rock whore wrote: »
    with NIN and System of a Down , perfect!

wow, I could hardly have been further from the mark!

There's a real gap in the market for a decent day of rock on this island right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Kings of Leon and Snow Patrol? Having watched both live before...I'm out.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

I'll hold off on getting tickets for this.

Given how often they play gigs here, I'm confident one of my mates has KoL or Snow Patrol lined up for his 25th. Fingers crossed.

rock whore wrote: »
    wow, I could hardly have been further from the mark!

There's a real gap in the market for a decent day of rock on this island right now...

So true , but sadly we wont get any

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

How much are tickets? :D
    The tickets are £44.50 (Roughly €52.58) according to Ticketmaster I presume this is +booking as always.

I'm pretty excited about this one, I REALLY enjoyed Snow Patrol last year at the Phoenix Park! they put on an amazing show..

Just announced - Jason Mraz will be joining Snow Patrol, Kodaline and Foy Vance at Tennent's Vital 2013 on Thursday 15th August!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

JASON MRAZ! Yesss :D:D

'Huge announcement' tomorrow at 7pm.

No mention that its KOL support.

Maybe another night?

• Advertisement

ciaranf92 wrote: »
    'Huge announcement' tomorrow at 7pm.

No mention that its KOL support.

Maybe another night?

If there is another night id go for either Muse/Green Day/Mumford and Sons being announced

Surprise! We are adding an extra day to Tennent's Vital 2013! Avicii, Tinie Tempah, Rudimental and Tommy Trash will take to the stage on Friday August 16th . PLUS The Vaccines will support Kings Of Leon on Day 1! Exclusive pre-sale on Thursday before general on-sale on Friday.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Lol I knew Avicii would end up playing somewhere this year ever since he made the post on the 21st of April..

Not to bad of a lineup I guess, I've seen Tinie Tempah last year and he's pretty good live, I'd nearly go if I hadn't already picked up Rudimental and tickets for The Academy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

As huge announcements go, that's pretty brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Surprise! We are adding an extra day to Tennent's Vital 2013! Avicii, Tinie Tempah, Rudimental and Tommy Trash will take to the stage on Friday August 16th . PLUS The Vaccines will support Kings Of Leon on Day 1! Exclusive pre-sale on Thursday before general on-sale on Friday.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So no The Hot Soul Psychos then? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

Just when I thought Vital couldn't get any worse....**** me....

lc180 wrote: »
    So no The Hot Soul Psychos then? :P

Nah we are busy that weekend sadly ha . Not a hope of this selling out though since Avicci played the O2 last year to nobody and then to sell 25,000/30,000 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Nah we are busy that weekend sadly ha . Not a hope of this selling out though since Avicci played the O2 last year to nobody and then to sell 25,000/30,000 tickets

I happened to be at the cinema down by the o2 the day he was playing Dublin. Came out of a matenee at about 4.30 and the area was full of 13/14 year olds already hammered drunk and arguing. Not a pretty sight!

Was sure it would be Green Day, Muse or Block Party.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

What's tennents vital like never been? Much trouble at it?

• Advertisement

barry194 wrote: »
    What's tennents vital like never been? Much trouble at it?

Was there last year for Foo Fighters and had no problems at all

Advertisement