Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFO/rotational work

Options
  • 04-04-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has any advise on getting FIFO work from ireland, i understand it would be better to be on the ground at the oil sands or where ever but i never applied for the IEC visa this year,

I am a qualified plumber and have experience in industrial pipefitting and that,

any advise would be appreciated, also i dont think there is any jobs expos till after summers so that is out for now as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

your best bet would be the expo bud think there's one in august. the oil sands are buzzing right now if you were in canada you would have no problem at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭splanagan22

ya thought so,, aw well, will have to wait so

could you not head over on a holiday and hustle that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭splanagan22

no the funds wouldn't allow me to take that sort of a chance, id be afraid i wouldn't get anything and then i would be out of money as well

ohrite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement