Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 5 accessories online?

Options
  • 04-04-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Looking for 2 items if anyone can help thanks :)

I'm looking for an iPhone 5 mains charger please. Has anyone bought an iPhone 5 mains charger with a UK plug from DX.com/ebay etc that is working?

I'm also looking for a 30 pin to lightning adaptor for iphone 5 which supports audio. It will be used in an older docking station which currently only supports the 30 pin connector.I can't believe how hard it is to find a working one online that supports audio:confused:

Cheers in advance guys, appreciate your help on this:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

You can use any USB plug from any iPhone or other gadget for an iPhone 5, the wires themselves can be got on eBay for half nothing.

The cable I don't believe can support audio?? I'd just use the aux connection on your speakers to the headphone jack of iPod or iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

@ etnies, thanks for the feedback, using the headphone jack of the iphone is not an option, I really want to use the docking station. Anyone else?

Advertisement