Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commentary sync issue PVR and Audacity

Options
  • 04-04-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hello guys,

I jsut started my live commentary. I record my vioce with Audacity and game video/audio with HD PVR. But wierd thing, after recording 1h of gameplay the time diference between my voice recording and video is 1m15s

I have tried to sync it in Sony Vegas but it is a nightmare.

I have read in other topic that it might be an Audacity issue. Any other alternative? I know some people recommended recording with Sony Vegas itself but I think might laptop might not handle PVR recording and sony vegas at the same time.

Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Fresh2000

OK guys, I just confirmed that it is indeed Audacity fault.

I have found another software that does not need good PC called Wavosaur. It is very simple, but for recording just voice is good enough. Hope that will help anyone that will run into those issues.

Advertisement