Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday**

Options
  • 04-04-2013 4:01pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jags @ Falcons
    Eagles@ Jets
    Raiders @ Pats
    Bears @ Lions
    Chiefs @ Dolphins
    Titans @ Buccs
    Packers@ Saints
    Broncos @ Vikings
    Browns @ Bengals
    Cardinals @ Rams
    Steelers @ Ravens
    Redskins @ Panthers
    Seahawks @ 49'ers
    Giants @ cowboys
    Texans @ Chargers
    Bills @ Colts

Buccs, Saturday morning or all day sunday would suit best if you can do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

LukeBray, Friday before 5pm is good, but not Friday night, Saturday during the day as well, and all day Sunday I'm free.

Also, Heli, there are 17 weeks in an NFL season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    LukeBray, Friday before 5pm is good, but not Friday night, Saturday during the day as well, and all day Sunday I'm free.

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Congrats Seahawks on your playoff place....Now play your first team please so I can smash em up! :D. Can play Friday during the day or sat/sun anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

When are you free Ben for this royal rumble (even though it's nothing to you as you have a bye anyway but let's pretend #1 seed means something).

On the line:

First round bye and division for Panthers. Home field advantage for Redskins. Potentially the MVP award and the total yards leader between Cam and RG3, neither of whom has let the other players on offense score many points at all, Cam scoring 50 TDs to 3 for the rest of the boys, RG3 scoring 54 TDs to 4 for the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

matthew8 wrote: »
    When are you free Ben for this royal rumble (even though it's nothing to you as you have a bye anyway but let's pretend #1 seed means something).

On the line:

First round bye and division for Panthers. Home field advantage for Redskins. Potentially the MVP award and the total yards leader between Cam and RG3, neither of whom has let the other players on offense score many points at all, Cam scoring 50 TDs to 3 for the rest of the boys, RG3 scoring 54 TDs to 4 for the rest.

RGIII has thrown to loads of receivers :D How's Steve Smith? :p

Ah just kidding,

How's Monday at 6?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

SantryRed wrote: »
    RGIII has thrown to loads of receivers :D How's Steve Smith? :p

Ah just kidding,

How's Monday at 6?

Sounds good to me. Forget about Smith, it's all about Stewart, Rashon Williams and Henderson. Think Williams is my TD leader this year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

You know, i have such an odd thing about this.
    In the PFL i was waitiing on berty to put up the week 18 fixtures for ages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers GM has a rare day off from work tomorrow so can play any time up to the boss getting home at 5....

Raoul; what's the permutations for w / l. Win and I avoid you in playoffs or lose I get you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Dolphins have plenty of time to get smashed by the chiefs tomorrow :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Bengals, I'm good Sat evening and Sun evening

Any good to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Ravens, when good for you. I should be ok for most of the weekend. Are you out of the play off hunt? Need to decide will Big Ben have a week off or not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Ravens, when good for you. I should be ok for most of the weekend. Are you out of the play off hunt? Need to decide will Big Ben have a week off or not.
    I'm not entirely sure.On the standings online I'm still behind the Ravens in them,I thought my win over them earlier in the season would put me ahead, maybe not.
    Also the Raiders are 10-5 I think so if they lost to the Pats and the Ravens won they'd both be 10-6 so I dunno what would happen then.
    Maybe they both go through since I'm down as being behind the Ravens currently.

Patriots are in any way as the winners of The East, it's between you, Ravens and Raiders for 2 spots.

Patriots are in any way as the winners of The East, it's between you, Ravens and Raiders for 2 spots.
    Now that i think of it Raiders are definately through too,best I can do is level with them and they have the tiebreaker

If all three teams finish on 10-6 then head to head won't count unless all one team has beaten both sides or all teams have played one another. Pudsy could be saved :pac:

If all three teams finish on 10-6 then head to head won't count unless all one team has beaten both sides or all teams have played one another. Pudsy could be saved :pac:
    Crap...

Needs to beat me first.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Needs to beat me first.....

As pudsey friends i feel bad for this but...steelers, please smash him to pieces!

Hey pats

Im good all day 2morrow if your around?

As pudsey friends i feel bad for this but...steelers, please smash him to pieces!

If the public demands it, so it shall be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Carroller wrote: »
    Dolphins have plenty of time to get smashed by the chiefs tomorrow :o
    Sorry had another game Thursday night. I am around over the weekend if there are any times suitable. Can't do Friday night though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Hey pats

Im good all day 2morrow if your around?

Midday 1200 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams GM off on hols on Saturday and Cards GM not back till Saturday, so will be CPU again for the 3rd week running.
    Bloody overtime and hols, great way to end the season.
    Roll on the offseason and Season 3!!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Bengals, I'm good Sat evening and Sun evening

Any good to you?

Sunday evening MAYBE
    I am going to Limerick Sat morning and I have training until 7/8 on Sun -

Anyway we can make it Monday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert wrote: »
    Packers GM has a rare day off from work tomorrow so can play any time up to the boss getting home at 5....

Raoul; what's the permutations for w / l. Win and I avoid you in playoffs or lose I get you?
    Just a quick reply to say that most likely I can play at 5 :D. Maybe at 4 if I can get out of work early. Will get back later on.

Basically I need to win and Matthew to lose so I can win the division thats the most important thing about this game for me. I am not sure of the playoff permutations.

Matthew,

I'm actually about today from 12-3 if you wanted to play then. Decided to take the day off college :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Berty44 wrote: »
    Sorry had another game Thursday night. I am around over the weekend if there are any times suitable. Can't do Friday night though.

Can you do anytime during the day today? I won't be around the weekend flying to London tomorrow morning

NekoChan wrote: »
    Sunday evening MAYBE
    I am going to Limerick Sat morning and I have training until 7/8 on Sun -

Anyway we can make it Monday evening?

see you then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

But you're meant to be seeing me now, unless *gasp* you and mikemac are the same person

• Advertisement

If the public demands it, so it shall be!
    picard-lol-meme-generator-etloveslsd-make-it-so-38e22f.jpg

Advertisement