Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Pats and Raiders got disconnected inside the two minute warning. Pats were down 34-10 or 34-14 or something. I've put myself on autopilot so giffney can beat the CPU, after subbing out all of my starters of course :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

giffney1991 wishes he was the Cleveland Browns :cool:
    NekoChan wrote: »
    Anyway we can make it Monday evening?

Yep, that's fine, I'm free from 7pm onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    picard-lol-meme-generator-etloveslsd-make-it-so-38e22f.jpg

My new desktop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I presume now that the raider have won, I'm screwed. Even so, I'd love nothing more then to take a few Steelers out of the playoffs with me. I can play tonight, but after the Leinster game so that might be late. I'll post about my availability over the weekend tomorrow if thats ok.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I presume now that the raider have won, I'm screwed. Even so, I'd love nothing more then to take a few Steelers out of the playoffs with me. I can play tonight, but after the Leinster game so that might be late. I'll post about my availability over the weekend tomorrow if thats ok.

Ah here, everyone is having a laugh and you come in with threats, no need for that....

I may be around this evening, if not weekend is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Raoul wrote: »
    Just a quick reply to say that most likely I can play at 5 :D. Maybe at 4 if I can get out of work early. Will get back later on.

Basically I need to win and Matthew to lose so I can win the division thats the most important thing about this game for me. I am not sure of the playoff permutations.

Yeah I was looking at the standings there and my head hurts! Although the 6 playoff teams are set, seeding very much isn't.
    Hypothetically we could end up playing each other two weeks running but the exact combination of results required to make that happen is waaaay too much effort to work out!

#1. Chiefs (win H2H over Jags) (14-1)
    #2. Jags (14-1)
    ----
    #3. Steelers (12-3)
    #4. Patriots (9-7)
    ----
    #5. Oakland (11-5)
    #6. Denver (Wins H2H over BAL)

AFC as it stands right now.

3,4,5 are locked.
    A combination of a win and a loss for the Chiefs and Jags will have the team that won this week get #1 seed.
    A win and a win for the Chiefs/Jags will see the Chiefs get #1 seed on the H2H results.

#6. If Denver win and Baltimore win, then Denver get the sixth spot due the the H2H result.
    If Denver lose and Baltimore win then the Ravens are in.
    If Denver lose and Baltimore lose then Denver get the sixth spot due the the H2H result.

Matchups will be
    Raiders@Patriots
    Denver/Baltimore@Steelers
    ----

Raiders/Patriots @ Chiefs
    DEN/BAL/PIT @ Jags

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Ah here, everyone is having a laugh and you come in with threats, no need for that....

I may be around this evening, if not weekend is fine.

Ah truth be told I'll be hoping you do well in the playoffs, AFC North stick together and all that.

Still, hoping I can beat you and the CPU Vikings can pull off a miricale! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nelbert wrote: »
    Yeah I was looking at the standings there and my head hurts! Although the 6 playoff teams are set, seeding very much isn't.
    Hypothetically we could end up playing each other two weeks running but the exact combination of results required to make that happen is waaaay too much effort to work out!

So does 5 suit?

And for the other Conf, well that is just a mess.

I think that the Redskins have clinched the Division, based on the divisional record. Such that, if the Eagles win and the Redskins lose, the H2H is a win for each team. Then the Redskins have the better divisional record and the Eagles aren't playing in their division so can't tie the divisional record.

Greenbay and Seattle haven't played each other, and a win for both of them will have the same Conference record. Then that would mean that that New Orleans and Washington will have lost which throws the space time continuum out of geo-orbital sync and implodes the universe

So.....lets just get a few results in and see how it goes :p :pac;

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Ah truth be told I'll be hoping you do well in the playoffs, AFC North stick together and all that.

Still, hoping I can beat you and the CPU Vikings can pull off a miricale! :pac:

I could always use extra draft picks......

If_you_know_what_I_mean..png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Carroller wrote: »
    Can you do anytime during the day today? I won't be around the weekend flying to London tomorrow morning
    Working all day today unfortunately. Not home until later.

Can't do Monday as work..home...eat...man derby...another madden game @10

What about Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I could always use extra draft picks......

If_you_know_what_I_mean..png

Wow your expensive Berty is bought of with a Kebab :p

So does 5 suit?

Not really. I may or may not have been playing madden most of the afternoon and may or may not be playing catch up on the list of things needed to be done around the house....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lukebray isn't away yet or anything is he?

Nelbert wrote: »
    Not really. I may or may not have been playing madden most of the afternoon and may or may not be playing catch up on the list of things needed to be done around the house....

Disgraceful. I can play now if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey Guns4all / rams,
    Hey mate ill be home tonight, could do 8pm?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Lukebray isn't away yet or anything is he?

No, played him last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Berty44 wrote: »
    Working all day today unfortunately. Not home until later.

Can't do Monday as work..home...eat...man derby...another madden game @10

What about Tuesday?

Ye cool I'm off all week next week so Tuesday during the day would be ideal or if not 9ish?

Disgraceful. I can play now if you want.

In a shocking turn of events now is doable

• Advertisement

Accidentally clicked sim. Think nelbert will have to play the CPU. Stupid A button getting stuck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Accidentally clicked sim. Think nelbert will have to play the CPU. Stupid A button getting stuck!!!

Shame that didnt happen last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Carroller wrote: »
    Ye cool I'm off all week next week so Tuesday during the day would be ideal or if not 9ish?
    Working during the day so thats a no.
    9 on Tuesday is good for for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

You could retire and re enter Eamonn.

SantryRed wrote: »
    You could retire and re enter Eamonn.

Nah not worth it, I don't really have much to gain from winning. I should have put in my second team though. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm now actually pretty glad I'm out of the race for the playoffs, as if that had sealed my fate I'd be on the warpath.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm now actually pretty glad I'm out of the race for the playoffs, as if that had sealed my fate I'd be on the warpath.

To be fair if it had any implications I would retire and rejoin.

Stupid a button just got stuck.:mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Roaul.. i hope in your PHd that you dont have anything that has "Big Red Button DO NOT PUSH" as i'm pretty certain you'd do it and end up nuking the planet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads are the Bills still CPU

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Also are the Buccs CPU?

Advertisement