Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lads are the Bills still CPU

Yes. The Bills have been CPU for almost the entire duration of the league.

The faces at 0:13 are my reaction everytime someone asks if the Bills are still CPU.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I was 99% sure they were but was just making sure.

also just in case some miracle happens and my offense clicks against them, i will not be responsible for the scoreline :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PRetty gay you put a destinys child video up mikey, where's the super cool gif!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads are the Bills still CPU

maybe :p

PRetty gay you put a destinys child video up mikey, where's the super cool gif!!!

Did you not watch the Super Bowl halftime show? NOTHING gay about Destinys Child.

You're so out of touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Also are the Buccs CPU?

No buccs are gufc I think

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

mikemac1 wrote: »
    giffney1991 wishes he was the Cleveland Browns :cool:

Yep, that's fine, I'm free from 7pm onwards

Great! Lets say 8 on Monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

See ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    LukeBray, Friday before 5pm is good, but not Friday night, Saturday during the day as well, and all day Sunday I'm free.

Also, Heli, there are 17 weeks in an NFL season.

Sorry for late reply, wasn't around yesterday anyway. Won't be around today or Sunday unfortunately so will have to be Monday or Tuesday evening. Tuesday has to be before 8 though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I had such a good record with Brees all season and then he goes and throws 8 interceptions when I simmed the game. Turns out I would have had to leave the game anyway and let Nelbert play the CPU anyway as I got called/dragged away by the gf.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Playoffs, cold streak, not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Cold streak? He is nearly always on a cold streak even after games where he has near perfect passer rating, so ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

That's the number 2 seed all wrapped up so I couldn't give a rat's ass about the Redskins game. Might give the backups a bit of a run.

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Sorry for late reply, wasn't around yesterday anyway. Won't be around today or Sunday unfortunately so will have to be Monday or Tuesday evening. Tuesday has to be before 8 though

No worries. Can you do late on Monday, like 10.30 pm? Otherwise I can do before 8 on Tuesday, I'm off all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

matthew8 wrote: »
    That's the number 2 seed all wrapped up so I couldn't give a rat's ass about the Redskins game. Might give the backups a bit of a run.

Redskins are going all out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Raoul wrote: »
    Cold streak? He is nearly always on a cold streak even after games where he has near perfect passer rating, so ridiculous.

Honestly it could have been a lot more than 8 interceptions.... Lots of times my CBs had a case of butterfingers.
    Good o-line protection by your two guards and center in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Berty44 wrote: »
    Working during the day so thats a no.
    9 on Tuesday is good for for me

Can you do maybe 8-8:30 on Tuesday? Or if you around later tonight I fly in and Should be home for 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Helmi any chance your about now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

ET, does tomorrow night work for you? If not I'm happy to go on auto. Haven't had any time to play this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Are the Texans CPU?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Says SwankyTortoise is their HC, is he still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    ET, does tomorrow night work for you? If not I'm happy to go on auto. Haven't had any time to play this weekend.

Yeah tomorrow is cool, around 8?
    Shane.C wrote: »
    Are the Texans CPU?

Yeah they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Browns go autopilot for Week 17, have pm'ed the bengals,

Not leaving or anything, will have my trade block prepared by end of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Hey ET, might not be able to get on tonight, its my birthday so I'll be with my family and stuf like that :pac: I'll throw myself on autopilot this evening, or if I can do it on the website, before then. Usually I'd say dont injure anyone, but as I'm not playoff bound, it doesn't really matter :P :mad: apologies for not being able to play, always enjoy our games.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Hey ET, might not be able to get on tonight, its my birthday so I'll be with my family and stuf like that :pac: I'll throw myself on autopilot this evening, or if I can do it on the website, before then. Usually I'd say dont injure anyone, but as I'm not playoff bound, it doesn't really matter :P :mad: apologies for not being able to play, always enjoy our games.

Yeah that's no problem, wouldn't want to ruin your birthday!!:D

Have a good night

The_Gatsby wrote: »

Can you play before the United match tonight, 6 or 7?

Otherwise tomorrow at 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

A win for Denver has them seal the 6th seed and thus the AFC wildcard games are as follows.

#5 Raiders @ #4 Patriots
    #6 Broncos @ #3 Steelers.

Kansas City and Jacksonville are playing for bragging rights for the first seed.
    Raiders/Pats @ #1 Seed
    Broncos/Steelers @ #2 Seed

NFC

The winner of the Washington/Carolina game will be either the 1st, and the loser will be the 2nd seed.
    If the Panthers win, both teams will be 13-3, and the Panthers will win the H2H.
    If the Redskins win, they will be 14-2, and the Panthers will be 12-4. Now the panthers have won their division over the Saints due to the Conference Record. This ties them with the Seahawks and the Packers as division champs all on 12-4. There is no clean sweep of H2H games so we move to Conference Record.
    Seattle are .750
    Greenbay are .750
    And Carolina, having lost to the Redskins, would be .833 giving them the tiebreak.

For the 3rd and 4th Seed we have Greenbay and Seattle, both on 12-4. They haven't played each other, so no H2H
    They are both .750 in the conference, so the next TieBreak is common games.
    Packers Results
    Bears w
    Raiders w
    Chargers w
    Redskins L
    Panthers L
    Vikings W
    Lions L
    Bears W
    Buccs W
    49ers W
    Lions W
    Chiefs L
    Falcons W
    Broncos W
    Vikings W
    Saints W

Seahawks Results
    Eagles W
    Steelers L
    Lions W
    Cardinals W
    Falcons L
    Cowboys W
    49ers W
    Cardinals W
    Rams L
    Browns W
    Giants W
    Bengals W
    Rams W
    Redskins L
    Ravens W
    49ers W

So Common games are 49ers, Falcons, Lions, Redskins.
    Results for these are
    Greenbay are 3-2
    Packers are also 3-2.
    FFS will this ever end :o

The next TB is strength of schedule which is determined by combing the records the opponents.
    This gives the Packers a VoS of 116-132 (0.879)
    And the Seahawks a VoS of 119-126(0.944)

Which means the Seahawks win the TB and get 3rd seed.
    Packers get 4th seed.

Eagles get 5th seed and Saints get the 6th seed.

So to summarise
    #1 Winner of Panthers/Redskins
    #2 Loser of Panthers/Redskins
    #3 Seahawks
    #4 Packers
    #5 Eagles
    #6 Saints

Wildcard Round
    #6 Saints @ #3 Seahawks
    #5 Eagles @ #4 Packers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think it will go to points scored after common games in Madden.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »

Dave has done all that for nothing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

adrian522 wrote: »
    :mad:
    Dave has done all that for nothing :pac:
    :o

Oh well.

Advertisement