Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday**

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Ben, will you get a chance to pudsy on auto tomorrow?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

:mad:

:o

Oh well.
    Wouldn't worry about it,the fans only care about the AFC anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Unfortunately I won't be able to play my game today(Tuesday) against the chiefs iv a match and won't be home in time for what we agreed and I'm going away Thursday so won't get a chance to play the next scheduled game so can someone put me on autopilot?

Game means a lot more to Berty than me I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Et, put myself on as of last night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll know for sure on Wednesday.

2 lads separate divisions, not played each other, same conf record, same record among common opponents, so it SHOULD go to strength of schedule, but internet reckons it goes to points scored.

One guy has better strength of schedule, other has scored 2 more points. We shall see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement