Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

europlex verifer 24

Options
  • 04-04-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

ive just moved into my new home and the installed alarm is confusing me its a europlex verifer 24 and i need a tamper connection diagram or user manual i want to connect extra pir's??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'm PMing you over the installation manual.
    Have a look over & come back to us with what you need help with.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 banjomac

thank you very much for the manual its very long so might take a while to go through id be lost with out it though thanks again. much appreciated

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No problem. If you need any help you know where we are.

need to get resistors for europlex verifer 24 alarm system they are 1 k ohm but i need to know the wattage so the shop can supply them

1KW when closed.
    Loop current is 2.5 mA.

• Advertisement

you are a total gent thank you very much.

got sorted by koolkid thanks again i told a friend and he asked was it possible to get manual for itec horizon panel its a very old panel passed its sell by date

I don't have it in PDF myself.
    Put a request up here & see if any of the others have it.

hello i got a verifer 24 manual from koolkid but lost some pages 3/1 3/2 3/3 3/4 and 3/5 could any one help me out I would be gratefull thanks , , , ,banjomac

Do you not still have the link in your PMs for it?

• Advertisement

grand kids messed up laptop lost downloads and e mails i have manual printed but missing few pages

No bother . I'll PM it to you now.;)

as i said before thanks your a true gent

Advertisement