Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Owe Money on Itunes account

Options
  • 04-04-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

I recently moved from Ireland to the UK and have still not changed my Itunes account over. I forgot that I still had an Irish Itunes account and purchased skype credit. Now when I went to pay off the bill Itunes would not allow me to use my new British card, this is really frustrating as I have closed down my Irish bank accounts and gotten rid of my Irish cards, is there anyway I can pay with my British bank card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

lcrcboy wrote: »
    I recently moved from Ireland to the UK and have still not changed my Itunes account over. I forgot that I still had an Irish Itunes account and purchased skype credit. Now when I went to pay off the bill Itunes would not allow me to use my new British card, this is really frustrating as I have closed down my Irish bank accounts and gotten rid of my Irish cards, is there anyway I can pay with my British bank card.

Could you get someone in Ireland to buy a voucher for you and sort them out the next time you're over?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm fairly sure the only way around it is to use an Irish card to clear it and then transfer the account to a British one. If you got a gift card you can't change the country until the balance is 0

Advertisement