Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What routers does Cablesurf in Dungarvan use?

Options
  • 04-04-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, does anyone know what routers Cablesurf in Dungarvan use? I know they use (or used) the Scientific Atlanta 2434 router but I'm just wondering if they use any other types? I'm specifically wondering if any of their devices has a Gigabit ethernet port rather than 10/100Mbps. If anyone can supply the make/model type I can check online meself

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lemon_Drop

Hi,
    I got the Scientific Atlantic 2434 model, but I'm on the 30mb package.

I'm don't know if its the same router that's used on the 60mb or the 120mb service.
    Its unlikely on the 120 mb. service.
    I was asking on of the people that work there about the 120mb package, and at the time I was told that the computer network cards would have to be changed or modified to cope with the speed, but that was 2 years ago.

So the router might not be the same also.
    Sorry I cant be more helpful.
    Maybe others with post later

Advertisement