Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Digitalism wrote: »
    any spaces available guys? Would like to join up

Loads of teams free mate. Add me in Soccer Manager (you can search for me using my email addy bazarakus@hotmail.com). Once you do that you'll be able to find THE GOOD LEAGUE and browse the available teams. I'll set the entry level back to 40+ so you can apply for any team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭circadian

I'm in freefall! Got a decent team for division 4 but got serious QPR syndrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

circadian wrote: »
    I'm in freefall! Got a decent team for division 4 but got serious QPR syndrome.

I feel the same. I had a horrible Shels team when I took over but they were 2nd in the league. I've bought in a load of 88s and 89s to bring my average from 85 to 88 and now I'm starting to lose games, really need to sort out the tactics quick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I feel the same. I had a horrible Shels team when I took over but they were 2nd in the league. I've bought in a load of 88s and 89s to bring my average from 85 to 88 and now I'm starting to lose games, really need to sort out the tactics quick

a good tactic would be to sell all those 88/89 players to Atletico Madrid. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Secured the services of Jerome Boateng :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Secured the services of Jerome Boateng :D

Lucky u man, thought since I had only 1 CB and a fair wad of cash that my chairman would allow me to go in absolutely huge on him.... but go figure...

Great player man!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

And they say you can't buy talent in the Good League...

Giampaolo PAZZINI has completed his move to AC Siena from Valencia (Tony Healy) for 8,291,500.

Tony surely this chap might have helped you secure at least a promising CB in an exchange deal?

And they say you can't buy talent in the Good League...

Giampaolo PAZZINI has completed his move to AC Siena from Valencia (Tony Healy) for 8,291,500.

Tony surely this chap might have helped you secure at least a promising CB in an exchange deal?

I can spare him :D

I have some cash to buy a decent CB as soon as I can find one ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against Swindon Town.
    Drogheda United hammered Swindon Town 9 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Poli was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Abdennour and Bastos were also amongst the goalscorers.

Like-a-boss.jpg

Mr.Magoo steered AC Milan to victory against Celtic.
    AC Milan outclassed Celtic and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Eto\'o was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Götze and Sánchez were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Lads I gotta say, the worst thing about this league is the amount of time other managers take to get back to you on offers...

I've had offers in for well over a week at this stage...

Lads I gotta say, the worst thing about this league is the amount of time other managers take to get back to you on offers...

I've had offers in for well over a week at this stage...

AGAIN going to complain about this...........:mad:

I have a truck load of money for players lads, especially defenders so drop me a PM if your selling ;)

AGAIN going to complain about this...........:mad:

I have a truck load of money for players lads, especially defenders so drop me a PM if your selling ;)

What ratings? I've got a few that should develop over time but I need solid players in to climb out of div 4.

Curse you Hamburg! *shakes fist*

I was gathering cash for Williams. I'll find another though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Jesus whatever way grading of players is done in this game, it's a joke.

Lamela has had two stats increases in a few days, purely because he has moved to England. He is now rated the same as players like Balotelli and others who are CLEARLY better players than him while players like El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Muriel and others, who are just as good as Lamela are still not getting bumps. Muriel and El Shaarawy both had equally good if not better seasons than Lamela last year and are sitting on 87 and 89 while Lamela goes from 89 to 91 based on nothing but moving club for a large fee. There is no way in hell he is at the same level as the likes of Montolivo, Balotelli, Handaovic, Mandzukic, Barzagli, Bonucci, Gundogan, De Gea, Badstuber, Kagawa and a handful of others. He's a VERY good young player but he has far from a finished product and he not more than a 90 right now, I'd say he's an 89 to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Bit low on cash so I am going to accept external bids on Gareth Barry 90 and Vedad Ibisevic 89 tonight. If anyone wants them feel free to bid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Wow a quick transfer! Barry to Gala. I had a decent amount of cash and I am hoping to make a bit of a climb up the league with old-fogies.

F.ucked in a season or two as they'll all be in homes but whatcanyedo

I'm in the opposite boat in this league, I've loads of cash and nobody to spend it on!!!!!!

Need quality defenders

Seaneh wrote: »

Lamela has had two stats increases in a few days, purely because he has moved to England. He is now rated the same as players like Balotelli and others who are CLEARLY better players than him while players like El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Muriel and others, who are just as good as Lamela are still not getting bumps. Muriel and El Shaarawy both had equally good if not better seasons than Lamela last year and are sitting on 87 and 89 while Lamela goes from 89 to 91 based on nothing but moving club for a large fee. There is no way in hell he is at the same level as the likes of Montolivo, Balotelli, Handaovic, Mandzukic, Barzagli, Bonucci, Gundogan, De Gea, Badstuber, Kagawa and a handful of others. He's a VERY good young player but he has far from a finished product and he not more than a 90 right now, I'd say he's an 89 to be honest.

I think they..SM are going to do the Italian ratings next as in from Monday I'd say.Also Neymar as world class in Brazil but that don't count.You have to be in the top 4 leagues to be in the mid 90's.

gerp99 wrote: »
    Bit low on cash so I am going to accept external bids on Gareth Barry 90 and Vedad Ibisevic 89 tonight. If anyone wants them feel free to bid.

Put them on the list.Try advertising in the game not here.Get as much as you can get mate.

• Advertisement

Lol....

This is going to sound stupid, but I want to spend 100mil on a player.... just cause..... ha ha!!!!

100mil on one player, not a penny less!!!!

Make me offers!

I would give you aaron ramsay for 100 million. He's only at 89 now but he'll be well up in the 90s by the end of the season, especially with arsenal signing ozil they will be getting so much more attention. Then I remembered he's on loan to me!

Glushakov?

... Kuyt? :P

I would give you aaron ramsay for 100 million. He's only at 89 now but he'll be well up in the 90s by the end of the season, especially with arsenal signing ozil they will be getting so much more attention. Then I remembered he's on loan to me!

Glushakov?

... Kuyt? :P

Did you read 10 by any chance cause I said 100!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping you might have skipped your medication and done a deal in the midst of a confusing manic episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

genoa 2-6 lyon.

crazy game but with utd losing im only 3 pts off the top. :D

I was hoping you might have skipped your medication and done a deal in the midst of a confusing manic episode.

I will explain AFTER I buy a player for 100mil...... obviously has to be one of the top top players in the game lads :D

Won the last 2 in a row and am out of the bottom 3!!!!

Seaneh wrote: »

I agree.

The Zenit gig is goin in THE GOOD LEAGUE if anyone knows anyone looking for a job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Walter Samuel (90) rated CB for sale to highest bidder.

Advertisement