Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Starting off as I mean to go on.

Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against Rosenborg BK.
    Drogheda United beat Rosenborg BK 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Ljajić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mcclean and Aurtenetxe were also amongst the goalscorers.

My loanees doing me proud :)

Loss last night, but good start to the morning.

Oleksandr ALIEV has completed his move to Drogheda United from Dynamo Kyiv for 5,011,000

Georgios SAMARAS has completed his move to Drogheda United from Wolfsburg for 6,461,000

Fabian JOHNSON has completed his move to Drogheda United from Hoffenheim for 4,971,000

All three provide upgrades to their positions, so very, very happy with those deals.

Matt Smith also rose from 77 to 79. Bought him for 450k, now worth 1.7m. Nice little rise :)

Keeps getting better; Hector Herrera goes up from 86 to 87!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭circadian

Just realised that Jherson Vergara is worth 1.5mil and I bought him for 50k.

Nice, I think I'll hold onto him a little longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

circadian wrote: »
    Just realised that Jherson Vergara is worth 1.5mil and I bought him for 50k.

Nice, I think I'll hold onto him a little longer.

19 year old AC Milan prospect .. yup .. think I would hang on to him:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Any one here in the connector league - THE GLADIATOR EXPERIENCE?

Have you results for last night updated yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

was sent a request......so i applied and then he rejected me. :pac:

so no i have no results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

No. Have raised a bug. Also they seem have changed it from "games every two days" to "two games a week". I appreciate the whole Soccer Manager universe is maintained by one guy surrounded by pizza in a corner pod in some vast open plan office but ... he's let the side down with this project BIG TIME.
    swoody wrote: »
    was sent a request......so i applied and then he rejected me. :pac:

so no i have no results.

I didn't reject you buddy. The website was flaky as ****, rejecting folk I was accepting and accepting folk I was &cetera &cetera. Total Shambolx.

The next one I'll do will be done properly and we'll all synchronize our watches.

Can't believ you snagged Lavezzi Tupac! Sporting have been selling him for about three years!!!

bazarakus wrote: »
    Can't believ you snagged Lavezzi Tupac! Sporting have been selling him for about three years!!!

how come? is he not an active player or was he asking for 100M + messi & ronaldo or somit :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

how come? is he not an active player or was he asking for 100M + messi & ronaldo or somit :rolleyes:

I have no idea. He just never did business with anyone. He just never sold! I didn't bid more than a couple of times myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

bazarakus wrote: »
    I have no idea. He just never did business with anyone. He just never sold! I didn't bid more than a couple of times myself...

He contacted me!!!! Not claiming to know much about Italian football, I'd love to see more, but for me Lavezzi is playing for a better team, rated higher and covers move positions for me...

no brainer really...... :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

God damn that ibrahimovic transfer saga is dragging on for so long :p

William Carvalho gets a bump from 82 to 85. Bought for 2.4, now worth 4.3m.

An apparent target for Man United this January as well, so really hopeful that he'll keep rising. Tried to nab him in all three game worlds, only got him in this one, but this is probably the one I'll need money from risers the most though so :D

William Carvalho gets a bump from 82 to 85. Bought for 2.4, now worth 4.3m.

An apparent target for Man United this January as well, so really hopeful that he'll keep rising. Tried to nab him in all three game worlds, only got him in this one, but this is probably the one I'll need money from risers the most though so :D

already building a nice squad. have to admit getting a bit lazy at Pats scouting out new young talent .. looking forward to a few fellow Irish teams in division 1

Sitting third in div 3 and on a decent unbeaten run, doing much better than expected. Time to offload the big wages and get replacements on lower cash...

Our very own "I'm not sure about this transfer offer in one of the GWs Im in"-thread :D

Linky => Should I take Heskey as p/x against Messi

If the St Pats manager would be so kind to fast track the loan offer from Derry it would be greatly appreciated. Suffering from quite a few injuries at RB at the minute :S

Little aul Swindon ran the mighty Lyon close in the cup last night with the game ending 1-1, only to loose on peno's :rolleyes:

circadian wrote: »
    If the St Pats manager would be so kind to fast track the loan offer from Derry it would be greatly appreciated. Suffering from quite a few injuries at RB at the minute :S

no problem .. bartra is getting some decent game time for Barca and just made his debut with Spain .. might be getting a decent rise soon

• Advertisement

Cheers, most of my team is wrecked now. I'm on a unbeaten run of 15 games in the league, can't see it lasting much longer!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thinking of offloading a bit of talent at Manchester City in order to reduce the wage bill.

Player Age Rating Position Asking Price
    Mickael Landreau 34 90 GK 8m
    Christian Noboa 28 89 DM(MC) 9m

The asking price is only a guideline!! :)

So we can't buy from an unmanaged team? Is this a new thing?

is their squad at minimum?

is their squad at minimum?

20, thats the norm for every gameworld man ;)

sorry, I wasnt enquiring if there is a squad limit, I was asking the previous poster if the squad he's trying to buy from is at mimimum ;)

sorry, I wasnt enquiring if there is a squad limit, I was asking the previous poster if the squad he's trying to buy from is at mimimum ;)

Dont tell anyone I said this......

Ahem.....

Sorry, I was wrong!!!!!

(Hope u were sitting down for that!)

he's on about the ban that you cant buy from unmanaged teams in the league that was put in place without telling anyone

bit unfair really since some of the lads in D1 have been happily raiding them until this world got busy.

he's on about the ban that you cant buy from unmanaged teams in the league that was put in place without telling anyone

bit unfair really since some of the lads in D1 have been happily raiding them until this world got busy.

Oh so that wasnt in place before?

Well swindo will do it the hard way so :p

• Advertisement

You can't buy from Unmanaged this season

Will be able to next season

Advertisement