Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against AS Roma.
    Drogheda United outclassed AS Roma and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Muriel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Samaras was also on the scoresheet for his side.

yeay! A win!
    Changed formation for the first time since I took over Drogheda so hopefully it yields some good results.

And I'm making 100k from home matches in profit; so 66 games and I'll be in the black again :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The deal reported to be worth 7,750,000 involving Vedad IBISEVIC of Galatasaray SK and Freiburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.
    The deal reported to be worth 9,500,000 involving Jean-Armel KANA-BIYIK of Galatasaray SK and Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Both Freiburg and United are in for a very unpleasant surprise! Galatasaray only have 21 players (excluding loanees)

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    Both Freiburg and United are in for a very unpleasant surprise! Galatasaray only have 21 players (excluding loanees)

p/x gets passed that no?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    p/x gets passed that no?

Nope, because you can only offer cash to unmanaged clubs.

Everton up next for City. I just looked at there team for the last game and I've come to the conclusion that their seven substitutes alone could give my first eleven a good game.....

I think I've bitten off more than I can chew with this division!

I never liked division 1 anyway. Much preferred it down in division 2. That's where the party's at!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I thought they changed it to a 20 player squad min?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

bazarakus wrote: »
    I thought they changed it to a 20 player squad min?

Ibisevic was at pats and barca years ago. Thought he was a sure fire 90 but got injured. Hope he finally reaches it must be getting close now

Ibisevic was at pats and barca years ago. Thought he was a sure fire 90 but got injured. Hope he finally reaches it must be getting close now

Yup. Back when my research consisted of bugging out with SSN on in the background. They said someting about this fella and how Hoffenheim were a billionaires playting. Not much has changed really.

The deal involving Vedad IBISEVIC of Galatasaray SK and Freiburg has collapsed as Galatasaray SK will fall below the minimum 21 squad size limit.

The really strange thing is that Galatasaray only had 24 players (including 3 loanees) yet the Man Utd deal still went through. I know you're saying they changed it to 20 players but it still says "minimum 21 squad size limit" above.

If only they'd make up their mind!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

The really strange thing is that Galatasaray only had 24 players (including 3 loanees) yet the Man Utd deal still went through. I know you're saying they changed it to 20 players but it still says "minimum 21 squad size limit" above.

If only they'd make up their mind!!!

it is the little details like this, they don't concentrate on. That .. and load data pack. Driving me nuts!

• Advertisement

Sold Aliev and Johnson to externals to get my debt cleared. Neither starting any games really.

Decided to bring back Bebe to Drogheda; sold 1st October 2013 for 4.3m, bought back on 22nd April for 1.4m. So profited on his absence :P

He's been tearing it up in Portugal, talks of a national team call up don't ya know :P So I'll take another try at him.

Sold Aliev and Johnson to externals to get my debt cleared. Neither starting any games really.

Decided to bring back Bebe to Drogheda; sold 1st October 2013 for 4.3m, bought back on 22nd April for 1.4m. So profited on his absence :P

He's been tearing it up in Portugal, talks of a national team call up don't ya know :P So I'll take another try at him.

There's a trick for clearing debt I just found out about ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

D2 seems pretty handy...

Seaneh wrote: »
    D2 seems pretty handy...

I wish I was back there!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭circadian

bazarakus wrote: »
    There's a trick for clearing debt I just found out about ...

Please, continue. *Pours a whiskey*

circadian wrote: »
    Please, continue. *Pours a whiskey*

Well. You int heard it from me, rite? But what you do is this ...

You resign. Then you come back.

BOOM.

Debt becomes a few bob credit.

A friend turned his £58,000,000 debt into a £3,000,000 this way.

:D , well chuffed!

Sir Bobby Robson steered Swindon Town to victory against Chelsea.

Swindon Town beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ljajić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mccarthy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Selling a few players now to try and bring better and younger ones in.

Put Matt Smith on the transfer list last night, and he got a +1 this morning :P So that should squeeze me out a little bit more cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Nemanja MATIĆ has moved to Celta Vigo (Ger Power) from SL Benfica (Seb Belgo Trappist) in an exchange deal for Luís NETO and Moreno RODRIGO.

Finally have got a quality CM. Team is pretty balanced now. I just need to get out of Division 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

If anyones thinking of selling or will consider an offer for a 90+ attacking midfielder please let me (atletico madrid) know.......

btw Diego Costa is not part of this (and i'm not selling unless it's messi/ronaldo) so please stop asking for him with retarded offers (looking at you, whoever keeps offering me arteta and some other muck)

• Advertisement

I had a good giggle at that post.

I had a good giggle at that post.

Reading away tinkin "oh eh what's goin on here?"
    swoody wrote: »
    If anyones thinking of selling or will consider an offer for a 90+ attacking midfielder please let me (atletico madrid) know.......

btw Diego Costa is not part of this (and i'm not selling unless it's messi/ronaldo) so please stop asking for him with retarded offers (looking at you, whoever keeps offering me arteta and some other muck)

Start reading this tinkin - DiG that then like

Hey!

So it's you then :pac:

So it's you then :pac:

So it would appear my lunar enthralled friend. Of course if certain people would be pacific when they are soliciting 90+ bids ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I have taken over Galatasaray - I may not be able to spell the clubs name (or be bothered to google it) but I will lead them to greatness

I have taken over Galatasaray - I may not be able to spell the clubs name (or be bothered to google it) but I will lead them to greatness

Long neglected sleeping giant of THE GOOD LEAGUE. Good luck!

LOANSTERS available at Barcelona:

Miralem SULEJMANI
    Manuel NOLITO

Anyone else rated 88 or lower is available except The Hendenator and Lallser

Sir Bobby Robson steered Swindon Town to victory against Werder Bremen.

Swindon Town beat Werder Bremen 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ljajić and Naldo were also amongst the goalscorers.

:)

Solid. Sold Bastos so I could raise money to buy a player from a club, only to find out after selling him that said club won't sell cause it would drop them below the minimum squad number :(

Ah well. I did have another left back who was rated only 1 lower, so start shopping round I guess...

Actually, here's a question...one of my two keepers is at level 4 concern. At level 5, it will force a transfer listing....but if I remember right, your squad has to have a minimum number of keepers, so can a transfer be forced through if it drops me down below that minimum requirement?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

First loss of the season, still top of D2.

Advertisement