Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

very happy to beat Genk 5-2, running out eventual winners after the scoreline was at 2-2 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power steered Celta Vigo to victory against Derry City.
    Celta Vigo outclassed Derry City and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Valero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Insigne and Yarmolenko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 3rd! hopefully I'll be in mix up for an automatic promotion spot!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

gerp99 wrote: »
    Ger Power steered Celta Vigo to victory against Derry City.
    Celta Vigo outclassed Derry City and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Valero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Insigne and Yarmolenko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 3rd! hopefully I'll be in mix up for an automatic promotion spot!!!

I see you as my biggest challenge for the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The match ended 2 - 2 between Chelsea and Drogheda United in their Division 3 fixture.
    Borini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Reyes was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not too bad from the second stringers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Mr Phobia steered Udinese Calcio to victory against Shelbourne FC.
    Udinese Calcio outclassed Shelbourne FC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Fred scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rodwell was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Glad to get back to winning ways

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Manchester City to victory against Sporting CP.
    Manchester City outclassed Sporting CP and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Taarabt scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nagy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Off the bottom of the table! Can this be the turning point in our season?

Wilberto wrote: »
    Off the bottom of the table! Can this be the turning point in our season?

Could be now that <snip> has SENSATIONALLY walked out of Celtic Park. Art imitates life.

CMod note: Please refrain from identifying users with their real world identities.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Pats lose to Everton. Hopefully a blip. Milan, Barca, Man United would seem main contenders but PSV also going very well too.

bazarakus wrote: »
    Could be now that <snip> has SENSATIONALLY walked out of Celtic Park. Art imitates life.

CMod note: Please refrain from identifying users with their real world identities.

hahahahahaha! Is this chap for real?? Why?!?!?!

Pats lose to Everton. Hopefully a blip. Milan, Barca, Man United would seem main contenders but PSV also going very well too.

Milan, Barca, Manu AND Pats you mean ...

• Advertisement

Celtic gig going in THE GOOD LEAGUE. Applications must be received by me by 2200 BST on Friday 23rd may 2014 and must be received by carrier pigeon. Those applying must have a working knowledge of THE GOOD LEAGUE and must be Irish. The applicant must have a working use of a Glaswegian dialect and must have at least two Still Game box sets. And they must not be vegetarian. Nor have too many vowels in their second name.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Draw with Gala. Still top by 3 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson steered Swindon Town to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.

Swindon Town outclassed Fenerbahçe SK and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Silva scored the winner for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Pats win - keep top spot .. now top of Boards.ie division 1 and the GOOD League Div 1 ... savouring this moment while it lasts..:)

Pats win - keep top spot .. now top of Boards.ie division 1 and the GOOD League Div 1 ... savouring this moment while it lasts..:)

Well played. Gonna pop over to boards now and savour that fella who told you you'd lose vs Porto was it?

Well played. Gonna pop over to boards now and savour that fella who told you you'd lose vs Porto was it?

That was me ... (swindon here, porto there) ... the hotel chef poisened my Porto lads! :rolleyes:

All in the name of banter :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    That was me ... (swindon here, porto there) ... the hotel chef poisened my Porto lads! :rolleyes:

All in the name of banter :)

You got West Hamified!

You got West Hamified!

was more thinkin spurified ... poor aul arry

Ger Power steered Celta Vigo to victory against Leeds United.
    Celta Vigo outclassed Leeds United and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Miranda, Yarmolenko and Inan were amongst the goalscorers.

Nearly half way through the season and I am 3 points of 1st! Cannot complain! :D

Looks like a yoyo stay in Div2 for you mate fingers crossed

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'll take second happily! good teams all around though

It has traditionally proved to be a tough division to climb out of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

hahahahahaha! Is this chap for real?? Why?!?!?!

Yes this chap is very much for real. And as for why, it's a breach of the terms of use of the site as you'll see here under section 5 bullet point 5. Please don't question mod decisions on thread, there won't be any more leeway for doing so.

In Poland, in addition to the loss of 3.3 million Jewish citizens, 1.8 to 1.9 million non-Jewish civilians were killed.
    Other groups persecuted and killed included Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, social misfits, and members of the political and religious opposition. My name is Barry Foster and I sometimes ask questions when I don't understand the reasons for tings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

In Poland, in addition to the loss of 3.3 million Jewish citizens, 1.8 to 1.9 million non-Jewish civilians were killed.
    Other groups persecuted and killed included Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, social misfits, and members of the political and religious opposition. My name is Barry Foster and I sometimes ask questions when I don't understand the reasons for tings.

Infraction given for derailing the thread with off topic nonsense. Next time is a ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Well done to the Udinese manager picking up Juan Jesus from Everton yesterday and him getting a +1 rise to 89 today :P

To be honest, if i thought cash deals were possible in this Gameworld i'd have bid on him too!

Colemania wrote: »
    Well done to the Udinese manager picking up Juan Jesus from Everton yesterday and him getting a +1 rise to 89 today :P

To be honest, if i thought cash deals were possible in this Gameworld i'd have bid on him too!

If there's every any doubt, make the bid ;o)

Celtic going in Divsion 1 of THE GOOD LEAGUE. If someone doesn't take over soon the transfer embargo will expire and their corpse will be savaged, the bones left to bleach in THE GOOD LEAGUE desert sun ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭circadian

Circadian Riddims steered Derry City to victory against Arsenal.

Derry City outclassed Arsenal and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

De La Bella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sané and Aogo were also amongst the goalscorers.

There's something you'll never see in real life.

• Advertisement

circadian wrote: »
    Circadian Riddims steered Derry City to victory against Arsenal.

Derry City outclassed Arsenal and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

De La Bella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sané and Aogo were also amongst the goalscorers.

There's something you'll never see in real life.

Good stuff. Hopefully help usher them down towards Div 3 ...

Advertisement