Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    You just wanted the Arsenal challenge. I can't blame you, they were the first team that I wanted too but Baz wouldn't let me take them over either!!

Ain't nobody getting arsenal. They will remain disavailable for sometime yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

bazarakus wrote: »
    Ain't nobody getting arsenal. They will remain disavailable for sometime yet.

Did they rob you of a title or cup on previous occasions?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Did they rob you of a title or cup on previous occasions?

They did not.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone got an 88 rated central defender (bonus love if he can cover right back too :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Have a look at Real

• Advertisement

We have a Facey Group called THE GOOD LEAGUE

Come, join us.

PM me if you need to find out how ...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone got an 88 rated central defender (bonus love if he can cover right back too :) )

Dont sell him anything, trying to damage my poor swindon he is :cool:

What black magic is this??

I've cash for sale, willing to trade for decent 90+ payers!

What black magic is this??

Were in the same Div ...

• Advertisement

Were in the same Div ...

Ah. I see. Well then, carry on ...

Sure ya beat me sound last season, no need to fear me.

(*prays for Rodriguez and Carvalho raises....*)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sure ya beat me sound last season, no need to fear me.

(*prays for Rodriguez and Carvalho raises....*)

Dont forget our first season in d4 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

So after winning back-to-back promotions and a lot of thinking I've decided to stay another season at Hearts. I've quit my other teams in the Boards.ie and EB Leagues as I was losing interest but TBH I am finding it hard to leave Hearts. I'm happy with my squad ( though always can be improved upon) and my chairman has boosted my capacity by about 5,000. My intention from the start was to take a team from the lowest division and take them as high as I can. I'm facing a new season in Division 2 and I've added some more players. I honestly don't think I'll scale the heights of Div 2 but sure I'll give it my best shot as always. I have no interest in taking on another club in another league as Hearts are my club and that's all I care about. I will review my position again at the end of the season.
    We go again.

Blondie919 wrote: »
    So after winning back-to-back promotions and a lot of thinking I've decided to stay another season at Hearts. I've quit my other teams in the Boards.ie and EB Leagues as I was losing interest but TBH I am finding it hard to leave Hearts. I'm happy with my squad ( though always can be improved upon) and my chairman has boosted my capacity by about 5,000. My intention from the start was to take a team from the lowest division and take them as high as I can. I'm facing a new season in Division 2 and I've added some more players. I honestly don't think I'll scale the heights of Div 2 but sure I'll give it my best shot as always. I have no interest in taking on another club in another league as Hearts are my club and that's all I care about. I will review my position again at the end of the season.
    We go again.

if that doesn't rile your jam tarts up for the season ahead nothing will. Superb. I have a few 88 rated players to loan if you want them let me know.

Dont forget our first season in d4 ;)

3rd season together. Inseparable we are :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Looking for a D (LC) rating 88 or higher to take on loan?

KERSPLAT! ! has guided Real Madrid to a SMFA Super Cup Final win against West Bromwich Albion!! Real Madrid beat West Bromwich Albion 4 - 2 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.
    Falcao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Marcelo and Giuliano were also amongst the goalscorers.

:)

Lyon manager has quit

Decent team if anyone knows anyone?

Alternatively if someone else wants to quit their team to take em over ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭circadian

Blondie919 wrote: »
    We go again.

I'm on the same boat with Derry in regards promotion. Back to back from the bottom of Div 4 but just missing out on promotion to Div 1. I find that capacity = tickets/funding is my biggest issue at the minute. I'm just ever so slightly off a big push up to the next division.

Just gotta keep going, it'd be great to have a few minnows up in the top Division!

• Advertisement

If anyone's struggling for cash I can assist by buying your duff players for max cash. Cash is not a problem for me.

I've a lad for sale @ swindon I wouldnt mind max cash for .... cant get onto SM now but he's an 83-84 i think

I've a lad for sale @ swindon I wouldnt mind max cash for .... cant get onto SM now but he's an 83-84 i think

If it's this fella jus bid for him SĆEPOVIĆ, Marko

If it's this fella jus bid for him SĆEPOVIĆ, Marko

Thanks!

Thanks!

No probs. I have another 18m and am never short of cash so if you or anyone else needs the same again jus let me know.

Just to let yous know the Inter manager is complaining about me buying your player. It's none of his business, goes against no rules, but he's obsessed with my dealings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Finally sold Ter stegen! Got Duelefeu,Digne and Perin in exchange so a fairtrade all round!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Finally sold Ter stegen! Got Duelefeu,Digne and Perin in exchange so a fairtrade all round!

You was robbed!

Sir Bobby Robson steered Swindon Town to victory against Newcastle United.

Swindon Town outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Rondón scored both of the goals for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Advertisement

Up into second. Suck on that swindon. It's my year! :P

Advertisement