Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

no probs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Choo choo.

Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against Swansea City.
    Drogheda United beat Swansea City 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Diekmeier scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rodriguez and Romao were also amongst the goalscorers.

Rodriquez topping the charts with 22 in 25. Has been such a vital signing considering he cost me 4.9m

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Ajax.
    Manchester City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Ajax in their Division 1 fixture.

I was initially disappointed, but then I noticed that the three points had helped Ajax pull level with Liverpool at the top of the table, and we also had a goal ruled out for offside! :D

Put five past Genoa. Still marching on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A draw sees me drop to 2nd but still 13 ahead of 3rd, happy days :) Also into the cup final :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

3-0 win over Roma

stupid game

Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against Beşiktaş JK.
    Drogheda United outclassed Beşiktaş JK and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Tioté scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Brahimi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

10 points clear of 3rd with 8 games to go. Beginning to believe I'm Div 2 bound :D

Also only a single non-loss away from equaling my 15 game unbeaten record. And Jay Rodriquez is 4 goals clear at the top of the goal scoring charts :D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against Beşiktaş JK.
    Drogheda United outclassed Beşiktaş JK and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Tioté scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

10 points clear of 3rd with 8 games to go. Beginning to believe I'm Div 2 bound :D

Also only a single non-loss away from equaling my 15 game unbeaten record. And Jay Rodriquez is 4 goals clear at the top of the goal scoring charts :D

4-1 win for my swindon ... Dont think im gonna catch ya tbh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Manchester City to victory against Schalke.
    Manchester City beat Schalke 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gómez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gabi and Astori were also amongst the goalscorers.

More of the same please! :D Up to eleventh, and only seven points separating ourselves and Juventus in fourth. Mind you, there's only 9 points separating us from the bottom three! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

This game can be so cruel sometimes. I've just lost my top scorer to injury which rules him out of the next two matches. Which means he will miss the visit of the league leaders to Tynecastle. I was hoping he'd bang a few goals in against Real Madrid. Oh well, we'll still give them a warm welcome and hopefully make it a squeaky bum time for all at the top of Division 2.

Blondie919 wrote: »
    This game can be so cruel sometimes. I've just lost my top scorer to injury which rules him out of the next two matches. Which means he will miss the visit of the league leaders to Tynecastle. I was hoping he'd bang a few goals in against Real Madrid. Oh well, we'll still give them a warm welcome and hopefully make it a squeaky bum time for all at the top of Division 2.

It's a cruel cruel game betimes!

Blondie919 wrote: »

Don't worry. Rodrigo Lima will save you!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

This season might not be a write off yet for the supersaints - slowly pulling away from relegation places and into the quarter finals of the SMFA Champions Cup. West Brom are out but Man U and Juve still there.

seen that 3 wins from 3!

KERSPLAT! ! steered Real Madrid to victory against Olympiacos.
    Real Madrid beat Olympiacos 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Subotić had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Sneijder and Gibbs were amongst the goalscorers.

Happy days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I have also won here!

I went on a scavenger hunt picking up some scraps transfer wise. All shall be revealed later!

TheGunns wrote: »
    I have also won here!

I went on a scavenger hunt picking up some scraps transfer wise. All shall be revealed later!

I'm guessing you're Rangers so? I saw a couple of your signings already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're Rangers so? I saw a couple of your signings already!
    Yes :D I went through each club! I'm fairly certain there's only around 5 worthwhile players left at any club and they're right down at the limit. Next to externals!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Well...Looks like i am getting relegated..

• Advertisement

But the man in 2nd keeps on winning too :(

Michel Preud'Homme steered Swindon Town to victory against Hertha BSC.
    Swindon Town beat Hertha BSC 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Yarmolenko and Ljajić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Dave Shadow steered Drogheda United to victory against FC Porto.
    Drogheda United outclassed FC Porto and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Maurício scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After their result against FC Porto, Drogheda United are now unbeaten in 16 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Love seeing results like this against big names

Certified Cable Tie Technician steered Swindon Town to victory against Chelsea.
    Swindon Town outclassed Chelsea and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Rondón was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lombaerts and Aurtenetxe were also amongst the goalscorers.

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Manchester City against SL Benfica.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester City and SL Benfica in their Division 1 fixture.
    Marchetti had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Nainggolan was on the scoresheet for his side.

Absolute robbery! Benfica hammered me for the whole game and yet we sneak an equalizer about ten minutes from time with what was probably our first attempt! :D:D :pac:

KERSPLAT! ! steered Real Madrid to victory against Heart of Midlothian.
    Real Madrid outclassed Heart of Midlothian and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Falcao had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Gibbs, Erding and Fàbregas were amongst the goalscorers.

7 points ahead of 2nd and 16 ahead of 3rd, if I don't get promoted I may fire the laptop out the window!

Ahhh!! Forgot about the final and didn't change my team, now they're completely fecked for Thursday :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Ahhh!! Forgot about the final and didn't change my team, now they're completely fecked for Thursday :/

Did you win though??

Nope, lost on penos to Southampton ;/

After messing up the teams fitness I was very happy with this result

KERSPLAT! ! steered Real Madrid to victory against fierce rivals Atlético Madrid.
    Real Madrid beat Atlético Madrid 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Sau scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Volland and Hubocan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Puts me 10 ahead of them with 6 games left, 16 points ahead of 3rd :)

• Advertisement

looking to cement our playoff position

Certified Cable Tie Technician steered Swindon Town to victory against Queen's Park.
    Swindon Town beat Queen's Park 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ljajić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Wanyama and Camacho were also amongst the goalscorers

Advertisement