Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

:)

Swindon Town outclassed Villarreal CF and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón scored both of the goals for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Manchester City outclassed Valencia CF and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Savić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nainggolan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back up to third, and only four points off the top! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Wilberto wrote: »
    Back up to third, and only four points off the top! :D

the Ajax of this season!

Barca picking up a head of steam .. Pats hanging in there. Should be a good season

Roma job available ... come on there must be someone up for a challenge. Take a team from Division 3 to Division 1 (Higuain, Tevez, Eriksen and so on) in the best gameworld around :)

Roma job available ... come on there must be someone up for a challenge. Take a team from Division 3 to Division 1 (Higuain, Tevez, Eriksen and so on) in the best gameworld around :)

No one wants to go up against my Swindon :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Tried to apply there but they're gone.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Colemania wrote: »
    Tried to apply there but they're gone.....

That's because Baz offered it back to the fellow who quit. I'll let him know that you want to apply so he can withdraw the offer.

Wilberto wrote: »
    That's because Baz offered it back to the fellow who quit. I'll let him know that you want to apply so he can withdraw the offer.

Ok thanks

With Roma getting a driver behind the wheel again, I need to keep the results coming ...

Swindon Town beat Real Betis 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Müller scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rondón was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Had to play a very weakened team tonight on my first game due to fitness levels but managed to get a draw

• Advertisement

Manchester City beat PSV 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Marchetti had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Nainggolan was on the scoresheet for his side.

Tough old game in Holland but managed to come away with the win that moves us to second, just a solitary point behind Juventus!

:(

The match ended 0 - 0 between Swindon Town and Werder Bremen in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ulreich had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

:)

Swindon Town outclassed Southampton and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Atsu was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Beaten 2 nil by unmanaged Newcastle :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Heart of Midlothian slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Portsmouth in their Division 2 fixture.
    Asenjo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Portsmouth have attained "nemesis" status. After they hammered me in the opening game of the season my Hearts went unbeaten for 11 games. Last nights game was a bit different, but sadly I lost again. They've done the double over me and knocked me off top spot. The second half of the season will be interesting.

Gap maintenance on top of D3

Swindon Town outclassed Leeds United and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Lombaerts scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rondón was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Disappointing ...

Swindon Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Fenerbahçe SK in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón was on the scoresheet for his side.

Keeping up the heat on Swindon with a 6-2 win although they won 5-2 also. Still 2 behind

Keeping up the heat on Swindon with a 6-2 win although they won 5-2 also. Still 2 behind

How I get why Zenit came looking for Rondon during the week ;)

Swindon Town beat Sunderland 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Rondón scored all 5 goals for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Those peskie Romans Just wont go away tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Advertisement

Did my boys the world of good ... 1st vs 2nd ....

Swindon Town beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón scored the winner for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

1st widen the gap :cool:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Did my boys the world of good ... 1st vs 2nd ....

Swindon Town beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón scored the winner for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

First widen the gapv:cool:

To be honest I knew I'd lose. Can't beat you in any game world!!! Massive win for you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Another loss....but nabbed Vucinic for 5m so that's at least some sort of a boost for now :P Even if he's old and playing somewhere weird...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Another loss....but nabbed Vucinic for 5m so that's at least some sort of a boost for now :P Even if he's old and playing somewhere weird...

Nice to have 5m to spend!

Another loss to unmanaged Standard Liege....

Another loss to unmanaged Standard Liege....

thought for sure my result would mean you'd be closing on me...

The match ended 2 - 2 between Swindon Town and Reading in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Yarmolenko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Good to see The Old Lady running away with Divvy 1 ...

Now isnt the time to stop winning!

The match ended 0 - 0 between Swindon Town and Queens Park Rangers in their Division 3 fixture.
    Rondón had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Manchester City outclassed Barcelona and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Navarro and Gómez were amongst the goalscorers.

A good win to hopefully get our title challenge back on track. Strange game though, I had all the ball while Baz had all the shots! :D

Still though, at least I think it's safe to say that we'll be playing Division 1 football next season!! :pac:

• Advertisement

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Good to see The Old Lady running away with Divvy 1 ...

Gap down to 6 points !

Advertisement