Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭circadian

I've tied my last three games, hmmmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

circadian wrote: »
    I've tied my last three games, hmmmmmm.

nothing chokes you like too many draws...i'd rather lose than draw too many

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Is it too late to join this game world? I'm a newbie to soccer manager so just winging it at the moment.

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join this game world? I'm a newbie to soccer manager so just winging it at the moment.

Never too late Blondie. Add me in Soccer Manager using my email address bazarakus@hotmail.com and then look at THE GOOD LEAGUE; you can apply for whichever team takes you fancy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Up into the Div 4 play offs with Drogheda :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is it possible for me to join this also? Ive been playing soccer manager for a few weeks now, but am in just a regular public league I think.

Good work fella

Tinie wrote: »
    Is it possible for me to join this also? Ive been playing soccer manager for a few weeks now, but am in just a regular public league I think.

Add me in Soccer Manager using my email address bazarakus@hotmail.com and then look at THE GOOD LEAGUE; you can apply for whichever team takes you fancy

bazarakus wrote: »
    Add me in Soccer Manager using my email address bazarakus@hotmail.com and then look at THE GOOD LEAGUE; you can apply for whichever team takes you fancy

Done, unfortunately I can't control a club there as my rep is only 49 or so :(

Tinie wrote: »
    Done, unfortunately I can't control a club there as my rep is only 49 or so :(

You can, it's my world so I get to change the access level. Earlier today I switched it from 200+ to 40+ so you should be able to apply for any available team now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Lyon were nearly robbed by dortmund,luckily 2 late goals ensured a 2-1 win. im back in 2nd 4 pts behind utd.

Lyon were nearly robbed by dortmund,luckily 2 late goals ensured a 2-1 win. im back in 2nd 4 pts behind utd.

Great result for you. Gus's Dortmund seem to be struggling after a good start...

You can, it's my world so I get to change the access level. Earlier today I switched it from 200+ to 40+ so you should be able to apply for any available team now.

Ah now I can cheers, I applied there now for a club

Great result for you. Gus's Dortmund seem to be struggling after a good start...

yeah and with dundalk losing and Utd drawing victory was all the sweeter. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Good work fella

Most of the credit goes to Destro, who is on loan from AC Milan :P 4 goals in 6 games, and 3 MOTM performances.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭circadian

I'll see you on Thursday. I've been on a run of draws at the minute so a defeat wouldn't surprise me.

circadian wrote: »
    I'll see you on Thursday. I've been on a run of draws at the minute so a defeat wouldn't surprise me.

NCTV (Navan Community Television) are billing this one as THE BIGGEST GAME IN DIVISION 4...

Most of the credit goes to Destro, who is on loan from AC Milan :P 4 goals in 6 games, and 3 MOTM performances.

He's gotta get bonus points for having a cool name like "Destro"

My Barca beaten by old adversaries Juve. I was hoping to scrape a draw given the fact I'd rested my starting 11 ahead of tomorrow's shield game vs. Pats ... tink I got the tactics wrong anyway ... oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Hammered by Everton.
    Got the tactics wrong.
    Neuer is dropped...4 goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Hammered by Everton.
    Got the tactics wrong.
    Neuer is dropped...4 goals.

If you are interested in moving Neuer on, give us a shout :D

Milan's early season momentum seems to have petered out a bit .. but sure you will come back again. Liverpool running away with at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

If you are interested in moving Neuer on, give us a shout :D

Milan's early season momentum seems to have petered out a bit .. but sure you will come back again. Liverpool running away with at the moment.

Neuer will definitely view the game on Thursday from a vastly different position for the 1st time in his career........THE BENCH

In my experience Liverpool will fall off with 10 games to go.

It's Liverpool's season for sure

You got the tictacs wrong or Everton got them rite?

Neuer is over-rated. I'll give you £30m. Final offer.

It's Liverpool's season for sure

You got the tictacs wrong or Everton got them rite?

Neuer is over-rated. I'll give you £30m. Final offer.

Start a new thread with a more catching name,there is enough interest on boards to have two bursting leagues!!! ;) call it ''join soccermanager'' or something we will all do our part by keeping the posts flying in.

give the teams away by division not by rating and it will keep the interest up with a couple of packed divisions,your going 5 years{which is savage},revitalize it all over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'll join this. Anyway I can see the teams their players that are available?

I'll join this. Anyway I can see the teams their players that are available?

Search Custome Game Worlds under the name THE GOOD LEAGUE and peruse the teams available, you'll see squads and cash. No teams available with great squads. They're all long term projects requiring dedication and TIME. :)

Start a new thread with a more catching name,there is enough interest on boards to have two bursting leagues!!! ;) call it ''join soccermanager'' or something we will all do our part by keeping the posts flying in.

give the teams away by division not by rating and it will keep the interest up with a couple of packed divisions,your going 5 years{which is savage},revitalize it all over again.

Roger that. I'll get that set up later.

Roger that. I'll get that set up later.

Good stuff i will post links around the place when you do it,the other league is on season break so,any one wanting a game will join.

Good stuff i will post links around the place when you do it,the other league is on season break so,any one wanting a game will join.

done http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85974583#post85974583

coola boola time to hit the footie threads. ;)

• Advertisement

coola boola time to hit the footie threads. ;)

Excellent!

Advertisement