Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Wilberto wrote: »
    2 wins out of 2 in the Europa League!

Also, Riccardo Montilivo has asked me in private if he could be allowed to leave to as he's in decline (just got a decrease to 90) and would like to settle down in a nice little town where he can play regular first team football. Of course, with me being such a nice guy, I found it impossible to turn down such a request so he's essentially available for face value of 7.6m (although I'd like it if you were to round it up to 8m in order to satisfy inner OCD self :P).

Of course, if there are several offers then I'll choose the team that needs him the most.

If there are no offers then I guess he'll just have to continue being a City fringe player. :(

Ah balls he would have been unreal handy for my rebuild of Bayer Leverkusen, only have 6.9m though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

T-32pts:

The match ended 1 - 1 between Swindon Town and AS Monaco in their Division 2 fixture.
    Zambrano scored the only goal for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Beat Reading 4-0, 1 point behind 1st.

Sold old man Olic and brought in Esteban Granero, another 89 to strengthen up the midfield.

Aron Hunt dropped to 88 last week so just gonna wait for his ban to be up and flog him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    T-32pts:

The match ended 1 - 1 between Swindon Town and AS Monaco in their Division 2 fixture.
    Zambrano scored the only goal for Swindon Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

you might need to start scaling up expectation :) 73 points should get you promoted ;)

you might need to start scaling up expectation :) 73 points should get you promoted ;)

when we his 42 ... then we'll re-assess :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Need a manger for CELTIC in THE GOOD LEAGUE

Anyone know anyone?

T-29pts ...

WOW, wasnt expecting this .... I know its not 'Arsenal' , more an empty shell ... but still the below reads well :P

Swindon Town beat Arsenal 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Ayew scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ben Yedder and Bonaventura were also amongst the goalscorers.

T-29pts ...

WOW, wasnt expecting this .... I know its not 'Arsenal' , more an empty shell ... but still the below reads well :P

Swindon Town beat Arsenal 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Ayew scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ben Yedder and Bonaventura were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great result! Hoping Arsenal will finally get relegated this season. Speaking of other great results, it would be GREAT RESULT to get a manager installed at Celtic before all their good players are snaffled. Anyone!

Also need a manager for Hamburg, apply within (no experience necessary)

RW Ramos tells Real he wants to join Man Utd. Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Goodbye 95 Rating Sergio, you career and challenge expanding swine!

• Advertisement

Need a manager for Gala too

sigh

Need managers for Celtic, Hamburg and Gala

Come on lads - tipping point here, the vultures are about to swoop and pick their bones clean!!!

HELP!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »

Come on lads - tipping point here, the vultures are about to swoop and pick their bones clean!!!

HELP!!!!

I apologise for being one of the vultures! :D :pac:

HELP!!!!

Aaaah, I've no money!

Aaaah, I've no money!

I don't want yer money i want your pals managing skills!

I don't want yer money i want your pals managing skills!

So ur not looking for vultures?!

:p

So ur not looking for vultures?!

:p

Och vultures worms - it's all the circle of life isn't it? Little bit a love IT MAKA THE WORLD GO ROUND :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Last shout for a Celtic manager. If you don't act fast Carrick is going to Everton. That's rite. MICHAEL Carrick!!!

T-26pts

Swindon Town beat KRC Genk 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Rondón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Wanyama and Ben Yedder were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Shelbourne win 4-2 away to make it 4 wins, a draw and a defeat in my first 6 games.

• Advertisement

good work Irish.
    I would of sold you Defour but he's somewhat of a good luck charm. Waited years to buy him. I may have someone similar available if you wanted to look?
    Or I could sell him to you for a season or two if you agree to sell him back after x or y period?

So PROJECT GET CELTIC MANAGED was a resounding flop. Carrick is gone and the rest of their good players are on the way out the door. Still, optimistic some fanatic will take them over some day and rebuild ... if you knew they team they used to have you'd be sick!

T-26pts

First defeat of the season...

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Werder Bremen in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ulreich had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

3rd!

Shelbourne FC outclassed Partick Thistle and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Gibson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Carriço was also on the scoresheet for his side.

T-26pts

First defeat of the season...

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Werder Bremen in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ulreich had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Crisis @ Swindon?

IN other news Barcelona beat SC Freiburg 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.Busquets had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Suárez and Lallana were amongst the goalscorers. That's rite. ADAM Lallana.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

5-1 away win versus Honkie Magoo's Milan. Very happy with that. Need to go on a decent run now

Honkie Humped!

I'm just happy Barca aren't out of the league title race already by 8 games (like we have been for the past few seasons)

We have had some new managers join us. Please be accomodating with loans and sales of your unwanteds.

God dammit! Forgot to change my team ...

Swindon Town beat 1.FC Köln 3 - 0 in their THE GOOD LEAGUE Shield Round 1 fixture.
    Rondón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Fofana and Wanyama were also amongst the goalscorers.

T-26pts ....

Anyone see Swindons wheels? They appear to have come off...

Swindon Town slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Celtic in their Division 2 fixture.
    Rondón was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Up into the play off zone.

Drogheda United beat Olympique Lyonnais 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Okazaki and Carvalho were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Shels drew to stay 3rd, but now have a negative budget :(

Advertisement