Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Im already doing my bit by having swindon in D1 ... its one less position for Arsenal's main contenders to occupy hence they have to drop a division and make it harder on the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

baza Rakus wrote: »
    The Arsenal gig won't be available until they are in Division 4.
    If anyone WANTS the gig then take a team in Division 3 and help kick them down to the basement.

Such hatred :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

gerp99 wrote: »
    Such hatred :pac::D

I was going more for a curse than hatred.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

I was going more for a curse than hatred.

It was the dark days of the GOOD League ... the average age is down from 42 to 27 I see. Surprised that King Kazu wasn't signed at the time by the manager

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Drogheda United outclassed Werder Bremen and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Okazaki scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mahrez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up into second!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Keeping up with most teams in D2 so far, think I'm 8th and only 1 point behind the playoffs.

Mourinho wrote: »
    Keeping up with most teams in D2 so far, think I'm 8th and only 1 point behind the playoffs.

Big changes tonite! What happened? The lure of that Parisian cash too much??

No catching Everton this season .. must be on for a record points haul. usually 70 odd points wins the league. They have 64 now with 11 games to go.

Next game ..... Everton v Pats

stupid game

Big changes tonite! What happened? The lure of that Parisian cash too much??

Honestly got a tad bored of the club, just fancied mixing it up cause I like PSG and the lure of building up a team is good craic even tho they have 170m in the kitty :p

• Advertisement

2-1 win @ Genk ...

42pts ... Objective accomplished!

Joint first now. 15 points clear of 7th with 15 points left, so one more point nails me the playoff. Can't help but look at the title now though...mustn't get greedy :P

Since taking over them, PSG have scored 27 goals in my first 6 games :pac:

1 point off the play-offs!

Up to 1st in Div 2!!! 3 games left, hoping I can hang on!

Lord TSC wrote: »

Brilliant stuff .. will be great to have Pats v Drogs in Div 1:D

Lord TSC wrote: »

After the ding-dong battle we had up through the divisions ...

Swindon will be waiting for ya ;)

Loss sees me drop to second.

Upside, now 7 points clear of 3rd, with two games to go! PROMOTION!

Swindow, I'mma comin for you!

Very good Ajax team up for graps in Divvy 1. First come &cetera ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Back to back promotions for shelbourne. Up to div 2. Will be looking for some help with loan players pls.

Back to back promotions for shelbourne. Up to div 2. Will be looking for some help with loan players pls.

I'll help ya where I can

• Advertisement

Its going to be back to back seasons in D1 for Swindon!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hello,

I can sell you a few players that I'm looking to offload. I'd be happy to sell you a few at cost price just to help out an Irish team!

Player | Position | Age | Rating | Price
    Federico Marchetti | GK | 33 | 90 | 7.4m
    Davide Astori | D(C) | 29 | 89 | 6.0m
    Antonio Di Natale | F(RLC) | 38 | 89 | 0.4m
    Steven Defour | DM(C), M(RC) | 27 | 89 | 7.0m
    Federico Fernandez | D(C) | 27 | 89 | 7.2m

Managed to get PSG to the play offs in D4 after taking over mid season.

Let's see how we fair haha. Could do with a squad strengthen in some areas as I've a few oldies like Kaka and 3-4 more 89s to replace.

If anyone has any to offload let me know!

Wilberto wrote: »
    Hello,

I can sell you a few players that I'm looking to offload. I'd be happy to sell you a few at cost price just to help out an Irish team!

Player | Position | Age | Rating | Price
    Federico Marchetti | GK | 33 | 90 | 7.4m
    Davide Astori | D(C) | 29 | 89 | 6.0m
    Antonio Di Natale | F(RLC) | 38 | 89 | 0.4m
    Steven Defour | DM(C), M(RC) | 27 | 89 | 7.0m
    Federico Fernandez | D(C) | 27 | 89 | 7.2m

Sent you PM over on SM mate :)

Just noticed I got 30m in the bank. Time to go on a spending spree! :D

Also going to list a few players too. See about getting some players more likely to rise...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Steven DEFOUR has completed his move to Shelbourne FC from Manchester City for 8,042,000

Hope you (somehow) enjoy Dublin. Surly he'll manage to get a league there though as he got nothing in Manchester. In truth, he was a bit of a panic buy as we were lingering either in, or just above, the relegation spots at the time. Luca Toni was another panic buy, but that actually worked out nicely for us!

Anyone got any wide attacking midfielders for sale or loan?

Anyone got any wide attacking midfielders for sale or loan?

Do you need any more of the players above off of me? I was almost certain you'd take at least one of the defenders (Fernandez or Astori). :)

Shelbourne are pleased to announce the signing of 2 more irish internationals, James mcclean and fai player of the year jonathon Walters. Now all I need is a rb and a winger.

• Advertisement

The offer for Murara NETO of Santos FC from Drogheda United has been accepted along with other club offers. Santos FC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    Delete
    The deal reported to be worth 13,931,000 involving Murara NETO of Santos FC and Everton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Santos FC will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Going against the current champions for a keeper. Usually I don't get involved in the bidding wars end of things, but Neto seems worth 14m given I've got the cash. Both offers seem to be the same though, so god knows which way it will go. Given Everton have Buffon at 94 rated, and my best is DeSanctis at a shakey 89, I'm hoping he'll choose Drogheda over Liverpool...

Advertisement