Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Why oh why have got italian based players in my poor little swindong team

Dzeko -1
    Maggio -1
    Abate -1

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Why oh why have got italian based players in my poor little swindong team

Dzeko -1
    Maggio -1
    Abate -1

:(

SM hates Italia

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Nainggolan with a +1 to 92.

Also, Salah got a +1 to 91, although I don't have him in this league.

Pepe REINA for sale

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Pepe REINA for sale

No thanks. I'm still happy with your Mandanda! ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sitting bottom but at least the reviews are being somewhat kind to me; De Sanctis drops from 89 to 88, but the next day Kasper Schmeichel gets a +1 to 89 :D

My two loanees jumped to 88, Creswell with a +1 to 88, Fabian Johnson with a +1 to 89. Had hoped Mahrez would get a boost to 90 though.

Mahrez with a +2 to 91

Jeremy-Renner.gif

Folks. I need a manager for Roma in THE GOOD LEAGUE again.

They are the club nobody wants!

When you're sitting on the bottom of the table, but a loan player gets a bumped to 90, only to be recalled immediately :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    When you're sitting on the bottom of the table, but a loan player gets a bumped to 90, only to be recalled immediately :(

Poor form. But maybe they were desperate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

baza Rakus wrote: »

Poor form. But maybe they were desperate?
    a simple message and offer of another player I thought was the done thing. You can try and get a player from me (Pats) if your chairman lets you

In fairness, I got a message at the same time the player was yanked, saying there'd be a 3 week injury. And I completely appreciate it wasn't my player to begin with. Its more that it stings when I'm having such a dreadful season (7 points in nearly 20 games) and had a little ray of sunshine taken off me without the chance to find a replacement.

Thanks for the offer Ricky, but I'm afraid you've not got anyone available in the position I need :o

In fairness, I got a message at the same time the player was yanked, saying there'd be a 3 week injury. And I completely appreciate it wasn't my player to begin with. Its more that it stings when I'm having such a dreadful season (7 points in nearly 20 games) and had a little ray of sunshine taken off me without the chance to find a replacement.

Thanks for the offer Ricky, but I'm afraid you've not got anyone available in the position I need :o

Same goes at Barca: if you can loan em you can have em

If St Pats pulled out of the Mathieu bidding to let me have him, much appreciated :)

Despite being bottom of Div 1, I'm happy with my team. Have a 91, 3 90s, and 7 89s now in the first team. Even though I'll be back in Div 2 next season, I am hopeful I'm setting myself up to bounce back up :)

Woohoo, didn't lose! :D

If St Pats pulled out of the Mathieu bidding to let me have him, much appreciated :)

Despite being bottom of Div 1, I'm happy with my team. Have a 91, 3 90s, and 7 89s now in the first team. Even though I'll be back in Div 2 next season, I am hopeful I'm setting myself up to bounce back up :)
    If it were any other league .... I had Sandro injured and half fit Shaw playing ... but it would have been well greedy gazumping a fellow LOI team ;)

Folks
    I need a manager for Roma. I have a caretaker in who will get bored soon so please hurry up. I don't wanna see such a good side getting gutted. Usually I don't mind (and would end up bidding for Higuain myself) but it would just be a shame for them to be gutted (especailly if I end up getting Higuain!)
    So please spread the word. Only long haul managers need apply (if you're gonna come in and get bored after a few weeks or months then don't bother)

Still need a manager for AS ROMA in THE GOOD LEAGUE. Have a caretaker installed but it won't last ...

Yet another derby day victory.
    Manchester City beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Toni had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Xhaka was on the scoresheet for his side.

It was in front of a record crowd too. Just four people shy of a full house.
    Record crowd watches Manchester City. 58,689 fans turned out to watch Manchester City against Manchester United breaking the previous home record attendance.

Ok two seriously good teams need managers. Very good squads. Roma and Dortmund. Apply within.

• Advertisement

Radja NAINGGOLAN has completed his move to Everton from Manchester City in a swap deal for Dele ALLI and Leandro PAREDES

It's probably an awful deal for me but I like both Dele and Leandro, and I'm also conscious that I need to youthanise my team.

Welcome to Manchester Dele (and Leandro!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Wilberto wrote: »
    It's probably an awful deal for me but I like both Dele and Leandro, and I'm also conscious that I need to youthanise my team.

Welcome to Manchester Dele (and Leandro!)

That's a bit cruel, you could sell them rather then putting them down, although you are a Taylor swift fan, enough said.

JamboMac wrote: »
    That's a bit cruel, you could sell them rather then putting them down, although you are a Taylor swift fan, enough said.

Eh, you're thinking of euthanasia, that's why I spelt/spelled it youthanise, and thus creating my own word with a different meaning.

Nice try though. ;) :P

Eh, you're thinking of euthanasia, that's why I spelt/spelled it youthanise, and thus creating my own word with a different meaning.

Nice try though. ;) :P

How am I gonna know you know how spell things properly?;)

JamboMac wrote: »
    How am I gonna know you know how spell things properly?;)

Simply because you're on here long enough, and have read enough of my posts, to know how expert my literacy is, and how eloquently I word my posts.

:P

Simply because you're on here long enough, and have read enough of my posts, to know how expert my literacy is, and how eloquently I word my posts.

:P

True some of its like Shakespeare.

Yeay! Carvalho up to 90 :D

Know this season has been a disaster but I'll be facing Div 2 in a significantly stronger position next season than I did when I won it, so hopefully I'll be straight back up. The eternal yo-yo club :P

Yeay! Carvalho up to 90 :D

Know this season has been a disaster but I'll be facing Div 2 in a significantly stronger position next season than I did when I won it, so hopefully I'll be straight back up. The eternal yo-yo club :P

Hope so. Would be cool to have drogs, shels, Derry and Dundalk in div 1

Manchester City beat Celta Vigo 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mandanda had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Gabi, Soldado and Toni were amongst the goalscorers.

Dele Alli with an assist on his debut setting up veteran Luca Toni the all important second. Roberto Soldado also finally got his first goal for us. Hopefully he'll be considerably more prolific next season when he will replace the soon-to-be retired Toni.

• Advertisement

Tomáš ROSICKÝ has completed his move to Manchester City from Arsenal for 1,024,000

Just doing my bit to try and get Arsenal relegated so I can finally take them over.

Advertisement