Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    Just doing my bit to try and get Arsenal relegated so I can finally take them over.

Not much chance of them ever getting relegated as long as clowns keep loaning them players mate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote:
    Not much chance of them ever getting relegated as long as clowns keep loaning them players mate.

Rosicky seems to be the main provider of their goals though and he chips in with a few himself as well so he'll definitely be a loss to them.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Rosicky seems to be the main provider of their goals though and he chips in with a few himself as well so he'll definitely be a loss to them.

Good stuff.

+URGENT: Need managers to take over two very good teams in THE GOOD LEAGUE: Borussia Dortmund & AS Roma. Existing or New to THE GOOD LEAGUE managers may apply. No formula, don't care how many times you've posted, don't care how long you've been in SM just be good to the league (if you join, stick with it)+++

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Division 2 keep winning, but everybody above me keeps winning aswel feel like I'm being trolled by the game.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    Division 2 keep winning, but everybody above me keeps winning aswel feel like I'm being trolled by the game.

Some race in Divvy 2 alrite. Finally got a manager in Dortmund so he should add to the mix!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I think I'll hand a debut to Rosicky tonight for a laugh in place of the suspended Dele Alli. He's been in flying form for Arsenal in Division 3 before I signed him so it could hopefully prove to be an inspired choice! :pac: :D

Manchester City beat FC Schalke 04 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gabi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rosický was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Rosicky scored 11 minutes into his debut. Looks like he'll be keeping his place for the next match I'd say! :D :pac:

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester City and Olympique Marseille in their SMFA Shield Quarter Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Toni had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Rosický was on the scoresheet for his side.
    Manchester City went through 3 - 2 on aggregate.

Two in two for Rosicky. Now to unleash him on Ajax!

Finally scraped into the playoffs with 3 games to go.

• Advertisement

Beat celtic 3-1 costa with a hat-trick playoff place nearly secured.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

that cup or shield final my lads were in a while back has taken the interest away from my lads for league footie ...

another loss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

After taking Heart of Midlothian from Division 4 to and making them into a mid-table team in Division 2 I have decided I can take them no further. There's been ups and downs along the way but I leave them in better shape than when I found them. My interest in SM has been decreasing over last couple of seasons so the time has come to bow out.

Blondie919 wrote: »
    After taking Heart of Midlothian from Division 4 to and making them into a mid-table team in Division 2 I have decided I can take them no further. There's been ups and downs along the way but I leave them in better shape than when I found them. My interest in SM has been decreasing over last couple of seasons so the time has come to bow out.
    That's a shame. A damn shame. Come back to us if your interest in SM is ever rekindled. Tanks for joining THE GOOD LEAGUE.

Back in top flight football athletic Madrid 2-1 Reggio Calabria.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

JamboMac wrote: »
    Back in top flight football athletic Madrid 2-1 Reggio Calabria.
    Well done!

The match ended 0 - 0 between Manchester City and AC Milan in their Friendly fixture.
    Savić had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

The loudest cheer came on the 75th minute as Luca Toni stepped off the Etihad pitch as a player for the final time.

The 39 year old finished the season as our third highest top scorer with 9 goals behind Valbuena and Belhanda. However, he was our assist leader with 10.

Thanks for everything Luca In a position where I've had major trouble in filling, he definitely contributed his fair share.

Now it's Alex Pato's turn. :)

Luca TONI has now retired and you have been awarded 884,000 in compensation.

Brilliant! He only cost me €434k!

Also, I looked at his stats more closely. It turns out he actually scored 12 goals in 27 appearances. That's pretty good going to be fair. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Anyone have 88 rated defenders or strikers they can loan out to me? I'm Porto in division 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Try swindon

• Advertisement

I have Anasaldi and anyone you can loan from defence really (Barca)

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

St Pats .. I have players for loan ... although the Chairman seems to not want to loan anyone 88 or over

Loan I meant you can loan him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

There isn't much clubs that can loan out anyone 88+ it seems. Missed out on a loan yesterday where the player went to a club to be used as backup it seems whereas he'd start for me.....

Have a few loan bids in anyway so just waiting on replies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Colemania wrote: »
    There isn't much clubs that can loan out anyone 88+ it seems. Missed out on a loan yesterday where the player went to a club to be used as backup it seems whereas he'd start for me.....

Have a few loan bids in anyway so just waiting on replies

Pretty sure i still have a few 88s on the loan list

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Worth noting there are several players listed that when a team tries to put in a loan bid, it just comes up that the clubs chairman won't allow it. At least for me, any of the 89s or higher listed won't go through...

It depends on the overall quality of your squad. We've seen players rated 92 go out on loan.

Return to the top flight with a 4-0 victory over benfica

New season of this league starting soon

WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI

Game World ID: 288418

Real buzz about this. Just moving the upper limit of players you can buy from 88 to 90. No buying from Unmanageds

Great Stoke team just became available!

All welcome.

• Advertisement

New season of this league starting soon

WALPOLE LEIBNIZ LORENZ LLIGA MMXVI

Game World ID: 288418

Real buzz about this. Just moving the upper limit of players you can buy from 88 to 90. No buying from Unmanageds

Great Stoke team just became available!

All welcome.

Advertisement