Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Sorry baz ......

Arsenal have outbid me on Wilfred bony :(

:mad::mad::mad:

:):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Last chance for Ajax ...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Last chance for Ajax ...

If I hadn't built a team at Vigo I would. Horrible to see a team get destroyed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

gerp99 wrote: »
    If I hadn't built a team at Vigo I would. Horrible to see a team get destroyed

Not destroyed as much as getting put to good use

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ah lads ye could at least leave me one Ajax player! I'm only a poor division 4 team! :P

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Ah lads ye could at least leave me one Ajax player! I'm only a poor division 4 team! :P

How could you get outbid by an Unmanaged??

If you have any rubbish to buy I'll buy em from you for max cash. Lemme know.

How could you get outbid by an Unmanaged??

If you have any rubbish to buy I'll buy em from you for max cash. Lemme know.

I didn't. I got outbid by people max bidding for players!

I didn't. I got outbid by people max bidding for players!

OK rite hand to God I didn't see you were in for Candreva too. I'll pull out of the deal if Swiftly does too.

OK rite hand to God I didn't see you were in for Candreva too. I'll pull out of the deal if Swiftly does too.

Already pulled out of that deal and the one before for sokratis

Poor little swindon lost out on sok too

• Advertisement

3/1 shot at getting him.

I've pulled out of another deal now cos I can't compete! Another division 1 team with over 11 players 89+ bidding for another 89 to warm the bench. Hmm

I've pulled out of another deal now cos I can't compete! Another division 1 team with over 11 players 89+ bidding for another 89 to warm the bench. Hmm

I lost out on pedro. Stopped bidding then. Have all those positions covered with those rating already

I don't know if there's any mystery to folk buying an 89 rated player for a position they have covered. People just want the best team.
    Do you wanna buy one of these?
    M.KROHN-DEHLI
    P.LASOGGA
    M.HITZ

I don't know if there's any mystery to folk buying an 89 rated player for a position they have covered. People just want the best team.
    Do you wanna buy one of these?
    M.KROHN-DEHLI
    P.LASOGGA
    M.HITZ

Na I'm grand, thanks anyway!

Na I'm grand, thanks anyway!

NOW NEED A MANAGER FOR REAL MADRID IN THE GOOD LEAGUE

Can't buy a win at the moment. Shaping up to be some title race. St Pats looked adrift a few weeks ago, now on top.

2 great reinforcements today for Porto today in division 4 as we aim to get to division 1 in the next 5 or 6 seasons. 89 rated centre back Rodriguez to stabilise the defence for a season or 2 before he drops and 90 rated moussa sissoko straight into my midfield. Bolasie on his way also :)

2 great reinforcements today for Porto today in division 4 as we aim to get to division 1 in the next 5 or 6 seasons. 89 rated centre back Rodriguez to stabilise the defence for a season or 2 before he drops and 90 rated moussa sissoko straight into my midfield. Bolasie on his way also :)

tings falling into place nicely!

Finally won a frickin match

Barcelona outclassed Sporting CP and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kroos and Özil were also amongst the goalscorers.

Didn't realise my Porto team went almost 3 years managerless and used to have Jerome boateng!

Anyway, we extended the club record to 25 games unbeaten now and 11 straight wins now being a club record also. Turned the team from a bunch of 85s and 87s into 89s and 90s with 3 88s also. Not all pensioners either which is good! Not too bad in just over half a season!

• Advertisement

Didn't realise my Porto team went almost 3 years managerless and used to have Jerome boateng!

Anyway, we extended the club record to 25 games unbeaten now and 11 straight wins now being a club record also. Turned the team from a bunch of 85s and 87s into 89s and 90s with 3 88s also. Not all pensioners either which is good! Not too bad in just over half a season!

They had a manager for ages I tink. Don't tink they came up to Divvy 1 tho

Dragging a (minnow) club from D4 to D1 ...

Thats only the stuff of legends ... ;)

Meet a legend :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Dragging a (minnow) club from D4 to D1 ...

Thats only the stuff of legends ... ;)

Meet a legend :cool:
    Who nearly then bailed for Ajax ;)

Definitely were never in the top division.

Who nearly then bailed for Ajax ;)

If they told you Tim Sherwood was your Directof of Football (and if he then went to the press saying he had final say on the team) to be fair you'd feel like bolting to Amsterdam too!

Division 2 is some battle too .... JB's SCF, perennial playoff losers Dundalk, and then any team down to Newcastle in 11th could make the play offs. Chelsea and Dortmund managers quite active in transfer market seem to edging closer too.

I'll be hoping for successive promotions to get to division 2 with my current team. I'm assuming here that I'll get promoted from division 4 but with 13 games left, I'd be very disappointed if I blew my 17 point lead at the top :P

Looks like 2 managed sides will get promoted from division 3 also with 2 unmanaged going down leaving just myself and Monchengladbach as the only managed teams in division 3. If all managers stay until I get to division 2, we'll have an almost fully managed division 2 hopefully!

And for anyone wondering why I'm posting here and not in the main boards.ie league thread, it's because my Udinese team there are not performing no matter what tactics I use and I've just settled for mid table and I'm just keeping the team managed so it doesn't get ripped apart!

At least here I have a very achievable goal of taking a team from division 4 to division 2 and maybe division 1 some day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

16 points in 13 games? Surely that's too much for Arsenal, even with their new signings. It's actually more than that they need though. It's those 16 points, plus whatever points Hertha Berlin get.

I'm trying to take Simons off them, thus robbing them of their top goal scorer (probs) and their 3rd best player!

• Advertisement

I'm trying to take Simons off them, thus robbing them of their top goal scorer (probs) and their 3rd best player!

I've already reached the three transfer limit rule! :pac:

Advertisement