Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've already reached the three transfer limit rule! :pac:

YES. WE. CAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Fernando Torres has joined the FC Porto revolution taking the drop to division 4. Thanks to the Dundalk manager for doing the deal!

Colemania wrote: »
    Fernando Torres has joined the FC Porto revolution taking the drop to division 4. Thanks to the Dundalk manager for doing the deal!

Good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Regina manager gone. Sad day for the GOOD league.... She was with us for quite a while....some squad she has too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Regina manager gone. Sad day for the GOOD league.... She was with us for quite a while....some squad she has too

If it wasn't a log in issue I'll take care of them.....

• Advertisement

If it wasn't a log in issue I'll take care of them.....

The SPURS gig in THE GOOD LEAGUE is going ... decent team featuring ...

P.AUBAMEYANGD.ALABAE.OSCARE.GARAYS.MANÉK.KAMPLR.FERNANDOJ.MURILLOB.TAISONA.ILLARRAMENDIB.TRÉMOULINASD.BENAGLIOH.SEFEROVIĆA.TOWNSENDJ.SHELVEY

Bit of a f**k up with the game world this morning. Had bid on a youth within minutes of each other in 2 different gameworlds. One gets accepted after about 24 hours, as normal, and the one in this game world doesn't. By the time it does get accepted, some other club outbid me within that 2 or 3 hour delay. Bullsh*t!

Bit of a f**k up with the game world this morning. Had bid on a youth within minutes of each other in 2 different gameworlds. One gets accepted after about 24 hours, as normal, and the one in this game world doesn't. By the time it does get accepted, some other club outbid me within that 2 or 3 hour delay. Bullsh*t!

The game's gone to $hite

my gast is well and truly flabbered that nobody is jumping for this Spurs team.
    The caliber of team it takes years to build up.
    specially these days
    no SPURS fans on boards??

I can't even raid them when the players become available because I'm broke! Wait another few weeks until the season is over and I'll get my kitty for winning division 4 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

baza Rakus wrote:
    my gast is well and truly flabbered that nobody is jumping for this Spurs team. The caliber of team it takes years to build up. specially these days no SPURS fans on boards??

Spent too long at vigo to move even though I'd love auba.

baza Rakus wrote: »
    my gast is well and truly flabbered that nobody is jumping for this Spurs team.
    The caliber of team it takes years to build up.
    specially these days
    no SPURS fans on boards??

It is an excellent team but I'm on the verge of getting The Spiders from Div 4 to Div 1 in three consecutive seasons - I can't walk away from that just now

Marwin HITZ GK available cash first decent bid

Ended the Division 4 season unbeaten on 100 points with 31 wins and 7 draws and a +82 goal difference. Let's see how division 3 goes next season!

EDIT: Got 18.9m for winning the division. Not too Xabi

Ended the Division 4 season unbeaten on 100 points with 31 wins and 7 draws and a +82 goal difference. Let's see how division 3 goes next season!

EDIT: Got 18.9m for winning the division. Not too Xabi

Good stuff. Are there any managers left in Divvy3 or will you be playing ghosts?

Good stuff. Are there any managers left in Divvy3 or will you be playing ghosts?

Ghosts as far as I know so looking to go consecutive seasons unbeaten :D

Missed out on automatic promotion to Div 1 by one measly goal - fair play to Dortmund though, they caught me in the end

Now for the playoffs :cool:

Missed out on automatic promotion to Div 1 by one measly goal - fair play to Dortmund though, they caught me in the end

Now for the playoffs :cool:

Best of luck!

Ghosts as far as I know so looking to go consecutive seasons unbeaten :D

That would be the buzz alrite.

Whisper it very quietly, but.....

THE SPIDERS ARE BACK IN DIVISION 1!

• Advertisement

Well done. Now try and go one spot ahead of their best ever finish (2nd)

Well done. Now try and go one spot ahead of their best ever finish (2nd)

I'm aiming for 17th, have to be realistic :pac:

Whisper it very quietly, but.....

THE SPIDERS ARE BACK IN DIVISION 1!

Good Work Fella

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

City's trip to Auxerre tomorrow is going to be an emotional one.

City's trip to Auxerre tomorrow is going to be an emotional one.

Time to say Adieú?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So it turns out that I was able to have a proper send off in front of our own fans. It was just a shame that only 10,000 of the fúckers showed up. Ingrates!

Anyway, there were emotional scenes on the pitch as the lads managed to overcome Shels make me proud one last time! :)
    Manchester City outclassed Shelbourne FC and beat them 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Tolisso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kolodziejczak was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So it turns out that I was able to have a proper send off in front of our own fans. It was just a shame that only 10,000 of the fúckers showed up. Ingrates!

Anyway, there were emotional scenes on the pitch as the lads managed to overcome Shels make me proud one last time! :)

Lotta bitter people out there!

Lotta bitter people out there!

Yup!

Just to let you know, I'm really just waiting for the new season as I want the chance to raid City with Arsenal but they three transfer limit has already been reached this season. I know I'd have to wait seven days anyway so I could probably move now but I'd rather play it safe and move in the new season! :D :pac:

Just thought I'd explain the delay in moving! :)

Yup!

Just to let you know, I'm really just waiting for the new season as I want the chance to raid City with Arsenal but they three transfer limit has already been reached this season. I know I'd have to wait seven days anyway so I could probably move now but I'd rather play it safe and move in the new season! :D :pac:

Just thought I'd explain the delay in moving! :)

No probs chief just lemme know whenever (can probs do it a week or so before season start as there'll be that week long embargo on transfers once you do quit; but it's your party just lemme know whenever)

• Advertisement

presume you weren't going to build your team around Bony?

Advertisement