Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

presume you weren't going to build your team around Bony?

Not particularly! :D I'm not sure he can be sold anyway though as will they not fall below 21 players if he is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    presume you weren't going to build your team around Bony?

Not particularly! :D I'm not sure he can be sold anyway though as will they not fall below 21 players if he is?

Do you plan on taking Arsenal back to Divvy1 or have you other ideas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »

Of course! I'm looking forward to a fresh start as well though. Things have gone a bit stale and quite frankly a bit boring at the Etihad.

I'll still wait until the new season though and give them a chance to get Bony if he goes. I'm not too interested in him anyway, even if he is a 90!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Of course!  I'm looking forward to a fresh start as well though.  Things have gone a bit stale and quite frankly a bit boring at the Etihad.

I'll still wait until the new season though and give them a chance to get Bony if he goes.  I'm not too interested in him anyway, even if he is a 90!
    He is down to 89 now if that is any consolation following his move to Kev's BVB. If I can get a couple of replacements or rises in, you can have Mertesacker if he is any use to you

Looks like the same thing that happened in one of GT's leagues (or was it Tonic's league?) has happened in this league too. First fixture of the league is supposed to be tonight yet the season hasn't even reset itself yet. Just as well I haven't left Manchester for London yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Happened in the Tonic Wine league, though in that case it had renewed by the Friday, with the first game on Sunday.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Decent Chelsea team goin in THE GOOD LEAGUE. Previous manager started with nothing two seaons ago and picked up some good

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Happened in the Tonic Wine league, though in that case it had renewed by the Friday, with the first game on Sunday.

How much of a gap was there between the first fixture being missed and the games coming back? We were supposed to k the season off last Sunday ... I have a lot of managers getting very antsy!

How much of a gap was there between the first fixture being missed and the games coming back? We were supposed to k the season off last Sunday ... I have a lot of managers getting very antsy!

The season renewed on the Friday, having supposed to have started the Tuesday. Didn't actually affect any league fixtures, though the charity shield was messed up. So wasn't nearly as bad as this.

The "How am I suppose to win Trophies with this lot?!" league was supposed to have been renewed the same date as this league and is also awaiting renewal. It's an absolute farce.

I reckon they're just going to scrap the gameworlds, and offer the gameworld owners a refund, and a new game world for free. Embarrassing.

I hope I'm completely wrong though, of course.

• Advertisement

I reckon they're just going to scrap the gameworlds, and offer the gameworld owners a refund, and a new game world for free. Embarrassing.

They couldn't do that, it would piss off so many people and lose them a lot of customers

I don't tink the one guy (picture an overweight guy surrounded by empty pizza cases with five monitors in front of him) who manages Soccer Manager (he works on it for a half day a week) isn't paying enough attention to pull that off. They would if they could tho.

GLaDOS wrote: »
    They couldn't do that, it would piss off so many people and lose them a lot of customers

If they can't fix it though...

Besides, when have they ever made decisions recently that actually benefited their customers. :pac:

I have 2 "non-custom" leagues that are due to renew tomorrow (A Gold Championship and Asian Championship 1) so will be interesting to see if they do.

Hooray!!! We're back in action!!! :D:)

CITY and CHELSEA teams soon to have their carcasses picked clean and left to bleach in the desert sun.

Unless someone fancies a gig?

Damn! I just wasted 7 million on Plea! :( Was expecting someone else to go in for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Damn, missed out on Chelsea players before the new manager came in! I had bid on kessie but couldn't afford to counter bid so I bid on another guy. That hadn't even been accepted by the time the new manager came in!

Well done to the few who signed someone from them :P

Colemania wrote:
    Damn, missed out on Chelsea players before the new manager came in! I had bid on kessie but couldn't afford to counter bid so I bid on another guy. That hadn't even been accepted by the time the new manager came in!

Suddenly, I now no longer regret spending that much on Plea as I'm one of the lucky few to sneak in a Chelsea player!

50% of THE GOOD LEAGUE new manager quit after 1 month ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

80% percent of internet statistics are bogus.

50% of THE GOOD LEAGUE new manager quit after 1 month ...

What's the percentage for those that leave after one day?

Fernando Torres has decided to resign from Manchester City after 0 games in charge.

:pac: :pac: :pac: :(

The Manchester City chairman has appointed Rhaegar Targaryen as the clubs new manager.

Gold Manager with a reputation 202. Looks like a solid replacement for me. I approve. :D :pac:

Leeds United have a new manager too ... would be great to see two sleeping giants Arsenal and Leeds brought back to form.

Would be great to get THE GOOD LEAGUE filled up!

The offer reported to be worth around 0 for Samir NASRI of Juventus has been withdrawn by US Reggina.

That was a good offer though. I think he's well worth that.

:pac:

Arsenal outclassed Rosenborg BK and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Coman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    McNair and Zapata were also amongst the goalscorers.

Top of the league! Hopefully we can stay there for the entirety of the season! :D

Joël MATIP can finally be announced as a Barcelona player with Arda Turan, Rob Holding, Daniele De Rossi and Diego Rolán doing the other way.

Good deal all around!
    Joël MATIP can finally be announced as a Barcelona player with Arda Turan, Rob Holding, Daniele De Rossi and Diego Rolán doing the other way.

• Advertisement

I'm worried about Fabio @ Sporting leaving us. Hasn't logged in in 26. Would be a big loss.

Advertisement