Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: THE GOOD LEAGUE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Just saw I got a weekly score. What is the range of a good score and does it matter at all in the world?
    Good question, I'm not sure myself. Some weeks I get like 300 but others like this week I get 1000

af0080e9ad942a98ffc4863dc20765f9.png

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I have a big wad of cash, I need either a really high rated Defender (92+) or a high rated attacking midfielder or forward (90+) to finish off my transfers for the foreseeable.

Will entertain O.A.P.s

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

I have a big wad of cash, I need either a really high rated Defender (92+) or a high rated attacking midfielder or forward (90+) to finish off my transfers for the foreseeable.

Will entertain O.A.P.s

Danny Welbeck is about to ask for a transfer GOOD League world. Not being played at the moment. So, if you have a good bank, I would save it for this. The biggest bid will get him. Won't be Pats either, although I have a P/E bid in at the minute for him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Guys im not selling welbeck stop bidding and withdraw your offers before i refuse them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Guys im not selling welbeck stop bidding and withdraw your offers before i refuse them!!!

You're on the wrong thread again pal. Tommy McElroy is the United manager. You want that other thread (points over there) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »
    You're on the wrong thread again pal. Tommy McElroy is the United manager. You want that other thread (points over there) :rolleyes:

lol,nah it was a joke,i bid for him,i managed to get hamburg to withdraw their offer but i felt bad and told them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Whoever's Lyon, stop with the offering and withdrawing of friendlies!!!!

lol,nah it was a joke,i bid for him,i managed to get hamburg to withdraw their offer but i felt bad and told them. :D

Aha. Mixed up with that united manager who wanders on here from time to time...:eek:

Whoever's Lyon, stop with the offering and withdrawing of friendlies!!!!

Im lyon i offer out 2 or 3 friendlies at a time and they get automatically withdrawn when one of the clubs invited accept!

Danny Welbeck is about to ask for a transfer GOOD League world. Not being played at the moment. So, if you have a good bank, I would save it for this. The biggest bid will get him. Won't be Pats either, although I have a P/E bid in at the minute for him.

Cue avalanche of bids for Wellbeck!:D (Still think I have made the best offer - not sure when the automatic transfer request kicks in though)

• Advertisement

Cue avalanche of bids for Wellbeck!:D (Still think I have made the best offer - not sure when the automatic transfer request kicks in though)

I offered a a good PE with alot of money so wel see....although i have just over taking him in the league,so he might not sell to me. that is if he sells wellbeck himself and not the computer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Guys this probably for anyone in division 2 or lower but I have Elmander (88 rated experienced striker) and while not surplus to requirements I will sell him for 10 million.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Why are you lying for? I withdrew my offer to change the amount offered as I saw lots were bidding for him, and rebid 15 seconds later. You have to withdraw your offer to change the bid amount, you know.

And you didn't tell me anything. I've never spoke to you before, either on boards or on the soccer manager website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Haha :D brilliant

I want some tachitos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Manchester City to victory against KAA Gent.
    Manchester City outclassed KAA Gent and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Belhanda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lima and Gabi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another win moves me up to 2nd.
    I'm currently on a 11 match unbeaten streak :D

Liverpool beat second place Freiburg. Another win on the trot - the reds are a machine this season. I'm hopeful of getting into the top 4 but despite Pats unbeaten stretch still 18 points behind. Barca back in familiar territory again. Not a good night for the managed 4th Division teams :(

First significant transfer request in the GOOD League? Boateng has put in a transfer request at Real Madrid.

First significant transfer request in the GOOD League? Boateng has put in a transfer request at Real Madrid.

This is where having 200+ Million in the bank helps :D

Liverpool beat second place Freiburg. Another win on the trot - the reds are a machine this season. I'm hopeful of getting into the top 4 but despite Pats unbeaten stretch still 18 points behind. Barca back in familiar territory again. Not a good night for the managed 4th Division teams :(

Would take an improbable collapse for Liverpool to throw this away. Combined with 15 wins on the bounce by one of the chasing pack. File under very unlikely. Still you never know jus gotta keep pluggin away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Right lads....

I'm Monaco in this......

I need players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nice. Romao bought for 4.2m two weeks ago goes from 87 to 88, not worth 6.7m. :D Love when that happens.

For the Attention of anyone sending me a chat message on Soccer Manager

Chat doesn't work. Your name appears at the bottom of the page but when I click on it nothing happens.

Cheap assed carpy website.

If you need to contact me send me a PM on Soccer Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I'm leaving the league (Valencia). Just don't seem to have much interest in it. The team are in great shape with 90 M in the bank. I wish the best of luck to all managers in the league and with a starting 11 like that you shouldn't have much issue finding a new manager.

I'm leaving the league (Valencia). Just don't seem to have much interest in it. The team are in great shape with 90 M in the bank. I wish the best of luck to all managers in the league and with a starting 11 like that you shouldn't have much issue finding a new manager.

Sorry to hear that Mike. All the best for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Oh can I jump.ship to them!!!!!!!!!

Waaay to much to do at Monaco to keep my interest

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

bazarakus wrote: »
    Would take an improbable collapse for Liverpool to throw this away. Combined with 15 wins on the bounce by one of the chasing pack. File under very unlikely. Still you never know jus gotta keep pluggin away

In the begining,Magoo bet him

Mr.Magoo steered AC Milan to victory against Liverpool.
    AC Milan outclassed Liverpool and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Vidal had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Sagna and Huntelaar were amongst the goalscorers.

Oh can I jump.ship to them!!!!!!!!!

Waaay to much to do at Monaco to keep my interest

Sure ting Tupac. Say your goodbyes at the riviera and I'll send you the invite.

Matthew Scorr steered Manchester City to victory against AJ Auxerre.
    Manchester City outclassed AJ Auxerre and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Belhanda scored both of the goals for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Also
    After their result against AJ Auxerre, Manchester City are now unbeaten in 12 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Moved up to 1st now.. Belhanda has been a beast for me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

any spaces available guys? Would like to join up

Advertisement