Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Woodwork Portfolio 2013

Options
  • 04-04-2013 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I chose the first Higher Level project (The cookery book stand), and I was wondering if anyone has any sample Woodowork portfolios, from this year of the past that could help me, since none of my brothers did Woodwork :(. Any help or advice appreciated, since I need to get this completed quite soon!!! :) Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I chose the first Higher Level project (The cookery book stand), and I was wondering if anyone has any sample Woodowork portfolios, from this year of the past that could help me, since none of my brothers did Woodwork :(. Any help or advice appreciated, since I need to get this completed quite soon!!! :) Thanks in advance!!!
    Not really a sample portfolio here but it guides you through the portfolio, section by section.

http://www.summerhillcollege.ie/sample_portfolio.html

Just click on the white writing and it'll start downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

I have a sample but my teacher said not to show anyone, everyone is so concerned about the portfolio, mine is nearly finished. I'm more worried about my project :S the deadline is so close.

Advertisement