Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Childminder Dunmore Road area

Options
  • 04-04-2013 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for a childminder for 2 days a week (Mondays & Tuesdays) for my 12 month old son. If other children are being minded also would prefer that number is not more than 3 in total. Non-smoker essential. Would drop my child to childminder's house, but would also be open to a minder coming into my home. If interested or you know of anyone interested please let me know.
    Thank you!

Ps; hope I have posted in the right forum?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

You have probably done this, but if you email these guys they will send you a list of all childminders in Waterford:

http://www.waterfordcitychildcare.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JohnnyBingo

momof1 wrote: »
    I am looking for a childminder for 2 days a week (Mondays & Tuesdays) for my 12 month old son. If other children are being minded also would prefer that number is not more than 3 in total. Non-smoker essential. Would drop my child to childminder's house, but would also be open to a minder coming into my home. If interested or you know of anyone interested please let me know.
    Thank you!

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 momof1

Many thanks wmpdd3, I have the list from waterford childcare commitee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

momof1 wrote: »
    Thank you!

That's discrimination!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 louloubelle

Did you get sorted Mumof1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 janinek81

I'm available over the summer ! I have a six year old girl myself and looking to keep myself busy . I'm 32 from Waterford City and free really anytime even for a few hours if needed , PM me if interested :)

Advertisement