Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new to airsoft

• 04-04-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi im new to airsoft ive never played before but im really keen to give it a go i think its something i could see myself doing regular. How do i go about getting involved? And where is the best place to go to learn the rules and and about the guns etc. Any info would be really appreciated id like to give it a go as soon as i can. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

where in the country are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭brianmax88

thermo wrote: »
    where in the country are you based?

Im in tipperary.

http://www.irishairsoftsites.com/

there is a list of sites and shops marked on the map on the link supplied. some of them are a little out of date but there is contact details listed for each site/shop.

http://www.irishairsoftsites.com/

there is a list of sites and shops marked on the map on the link supplied. some of them are a little out of date but there is contact details listed for each site/shop.

Ok thanks. Do you know can i just turn up and play? I mean if i contact someone can i join in with others or do i have to organise a group to play??

there is not need to go as part of a group, however it may be required to ring several days in advance to book rental gear if you require it. it is also a good idea to ask what facilities they have ie. do you need to bring grub/ drinks or do they have an on-site shop ect.

• Advertisement

there is not need to go as part of a group, however it may be required to ring several days in advance to book rental gear if you require it. it is also a good idea to ask what facilities they have ie. do you need to bring grub/ drinks or do they have an on-site shop ect.

Thats great thanks. Very helpful.

no bothers, hope you have a good first days gaming!

Advertisement