Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank want letter from Fingal Co Co

Options
  • 04-04-2013 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

I'm in the process of trying to buy a house. Paid the booking deposit the first week of January, vendors finally got the deeds from their bank after many weeks, and now 3 weeks ago my mortgage provider asked for a letter to be furnished from Fingal Co Co stating they will be taking over management of the development.

I was told verbally by the relevant Department in Fingal Co Co that they will be taking over the management, eventually.

My solicitor has requested of the vendor's solicitor to get the letter from Fingal Co Co.

So, my question is, has anyone here been asked for this by their mortgage provider, and if so how long it took?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement