Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Summer Pilgrimage Programme in the Irish College Rome

Options
  • 04-04-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone else was planning on doing this over the summer or if anyone has done it in the past?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 clearview99

I think that the interviews were in late feb/early march?? I know someone who went for interview and got confirmation a couple of weeks ago about going for the last two weeks in August. Have you been before?

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

I'm going this summer too.

I just wanted to see if we could get a group going on fb just so we could all get to know each other.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 clearview99

oh right......ya my friend got two weeks in august i think.....what about you??

Yeah I'm going in August too. Get them to PM me here and I'll add them to the group.

Not sure you can post that. Edit it and remove it now that I've got it :) I'll give him a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭WittyKitty1

What is this trip? I've never heard of it before but i'm intrigued..

Each year, the Irish College in Rome runs the Summer Pilgrimage Programme. During the programme the College hosts groups of pilgrims who visit Rome in the summer.University students from Ireland work for the college during this period. They are provided with accommodation and meals as well as a weekly stipend. They are expected to take place in the College liturgies (usually singing at Sunday Mass and at Weddings) as well as providing household assistance in the mornings – afternoons are generally free.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 heyitsfitz

Hi! I'm thinking about taking part in the SPP this summer and I'm wondering if you have any advice for me? What's the application process like? I've sent in the form and passport pictures but I'm not sure what the interview is like etc. Also you all say you're going for 2 weeks but the email I got about it said you have to go for 4+ weeks. Is it hard to get into the programme? Any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement