Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Dublin

Options
  • 04-04-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm coming to Dublin for a nite on Sat 20th, any recommendations for hotels in city centre, within walking distance of good nite spots . Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There are dozens of hotels all within walking distance of good night spots. You should be more specific about what you need - eg, budget or 5*?, need parking?, etc, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Wynn's Hotel is lovely. Located on Lower Abbey Street, it's right in the heart of the city centre and is literally on the LUAS line.

I've stayed here a few times the rooms are all so quaint and you get big old fashioned room keys too.
    They're renowned for their fabulous carvery meals too and the bar is gorgeous.

Can't remember how much I paid for two adults staying one night with breakfast but it must have been reasonable because I'm always on the hunt for a bargain!

Cheapest I ever found was Lynams on O'Connell Street, very basic but slap in the city centre and the price was very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

I depends in what you are looking for. There's a hotel if Coppers there in Camden street. The Jackson court hotel. Rooms are good price n usually incl entry into the nightclub. Walking distance to all the pubs on Wexford street beforehand. Only thing is there's no parking so again it'll all depend in what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Just back from a two day trip in dublin, had a great time and what I did was literally googled the area I wanted to be at(near phoenix park) and picked the right priced hotel for what I wanted, double checked trip advisor and got exactly what I wanted, had a great time by the way and will be going back again in the not too distant future.

• Advertisement
Advertisement